Ting Tong Corner

Just wondering what's happening? Anyone got any news?

They moved back away from the road about for shops in one the other side of the street. The street going into Chawang. Unless, they had two locations before. I never went there but used that as a land mark to give people directions to get to that area of the island. Ban Rak, ring road right?

They moved back away from the road about for shops in one the other side of the street. The street going into Chawang. Unless, they had two locations before. I never went there but used that as a land mark to give people directions to get to that area of the island. Ban Rak, ring road right?

Thanks for the reply. However, you must not be aware, the 'new' Ting Tong burned down. I was asking for an update.

See here..

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=120194

Edited by suegha

Thanks for the reply. However, you must not be aware, the 'new' Ting Tong burned down. I was asking for an update.

See here..

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=120194

Amazingly, "New" Ting Tong is up and running again! The food is as good as ever. There was a free BBQ last Sunday and a lot of people gave a donation to help with the re-build. There is still some work to be done and over the next few weeks there may be a free buffet organised along the same lines as the BBQ.

If anyone is getting rid of an old working fridge/freezer, Gaew would be pleased to take it off your hands as her one was damaged beyond repair during the fire.

I have a freezer unit she can have.Pm me Gatorade & we might be able to pick up Jet's fridge at the same time.

Edited by Rooo

Nice to hear Jet & Rooo have some good hearts! Im sure they'll be very happy for these! :o So TV does help others, as you can read!

tv is full of kind hearted people willing to help each other out. It's one of the reasons I like it so much!

Nice to hear Jet & Rooo have some good hearts! Im sure they'll be very happy for these! :o So TV does help others, as you can read!

tv is full of kind hearted people willing to help each other out. It's one of the reasons I like it so much!

Then we're 2,.... more?

Then we're 2,.... more?

Yes, it is reassuring!

Many thanks to Jet and Roo for stepping in with their kind offer.

Now in the process of arranging collection.

• 2 weeks later...