Retire Visa Extension During Possible C19 InterProvince Travel restrictions

Thailand's various on again - off again covid19 restrictions are making me ask myself "What If" there are future inter provincial travel restriction or quarantines.  In the event of such restrictions what common sense retirement visa extension renewal locations will different Thai province Immigration Offices accept?

My Specifics:

a). I have a Jomtien yellow book. I do NOT want to change the Jomtien yellow book location because under normal conditions I prefer to do my immigration requirements in Jomtien.  

b). My retirement visa extension (& 90 day report) is due in September.  However, I am currently visiting condos I own in Chiang Rai (CR) & Chiang Mai (CM); and if possible I prefer not to immediately return to Jomtien until closer to the September visa extension renewal date.

c). Note also that of course I could get a letter of condo ownership from either CM or CR condo Mgt to do a TM30 in that province.

Specific Question in light of the uncertainty:

Can I do my visa renewal (& 90 day) this one year only in Chiang Mai (CM) or in Chiang Rai (CR) simply by doing a TM30 in that province? 

2 minutes ago, OneZero said:

Can I do my visa renewal (& 90 day) this one year only in Chiang Mai (CM) or in Chiang Rai (CR) simply by doing a TM30 in that province? 

The short answer is yes. The TM30 officially changes your address to new provincial address.

• Like 1

With proof you are the owner of the condo and a TM30 report submitted you could apply for your extension in CM or CR.

And your 90 day report.

After returning you would have to change address back to Jomtien to the 90 day reports there.

• Like 1