update on yellow book problem

this is update to my problem with this man, on friday when he hung the phone up on my wife we drove to the office my wife was told to get out and he  .threw the paperwork at her, I said to him I was going to make a police report about him, today she got a call from the village boss this official had called him and said I must come to his office on monday morning and apologize to him or he is going to the police to make a complaint about me as I spoke badly to him and I will have to pay him 2000b, my thinking is I stay away from there on monday and my wife will go and see his boss she has been on the phone all day it appears  he has been moved from another office to here another friend who works there said he is very unpopular and caused many problems two other women in our village also had problems with him over birth certificates, so worst case scenario I might need a lawyer as I have no intention of apologizing or paying him, if anyone can recommend a lawyer I am located 100k near lahansai 

• Confused 1

Although it may cost you more, ensure you use a lawyer with powerful connections. Also, see if you can work out if your evil official has family in high places. If you find that he has, I recommend you seriously consider backing down. There are many foreigners (including Westerners with excellent legal representation) who have tried to buck the system here and ended up regretting it. I assume getting jailed for a few months and then deported and banned from Thailand for life is not something you want to risk. Thailand can be extremely unfair. Make sure you realise that.

• Like 2

tbh im pretty sure you are right, but o dont think we know the whole story here. I mean what was the problem? why did he hang up? I dont know this will help you but try to call 1111 and report him. you will surprise it really works. Happened to me. 

About lawyer or other things. I dont think he will take any action against you but just in case find a lawyer and be ready. Thai court works really similar to USA court system. If you end up that bad, just bring as much witness as you can support that he is not good officer at office. 

again i dont think he will take any action against you.

workout: go there and give him 1 bottle of red whiskey.