Axel

elsie

There are some posters who only post when they have a nasty, negative response to what someone has said. I decided to review some posts from a member with just over 330 posts. I went thru the most recent 25 or so posts and was confirmed the above statement. Axel was the opposite of this

I just spoke to Axel's secretary. She told me that, he never appeared to have problem with his health before. Even though May 6th was Sunday, he came to work. When he went home, he told his wife he was tired and would go to bed early. Around 9PM, he collapsed and was rushed to the hospital.

Before going into surgery, he was still conscious. He said his left foot was feeling numb, but the right one was painful. He went into surgery around 3AM, and never regained consciousness.

He passed away around 7PM that day.

The doctor found blood clot within one of his feet. Found something wrong with his kidneys and found a tumour in his lungs.

I have his address now and will print all the messages and send them to his wife. If you wish to send a personal message via me, please feel free.

(Apologies to Mrs Muehleisen if I got some info wrong here)

discount the BS-rate of 30%

LOL..... :o that struck me as a very funny line, Axel.... thanks for the good laugh this morning.. :D

is that some official government rating? like the prime lending rate? LOL

or does it float up and down like the baht/dollar exchange rate? LOL

LOL.... thanks again :D

You made me laugh more than once, Axel.....

Heaven will appreciate your understated humorous side now....

Enjoy the company and yourself there...