House for Sale or Rent Near Eastern Seaboard Rayong

2 hours ago, GJWA van Gils said:

Hallo,

1. Sale price  12.5 mil  bath , Rent price 45,000 bath a month and 3 months deposit(you aloud to use the land but if you want to build something in consultation)

2. The house is 220 Sqm , land is 2 Rai (3200 sqm) included road

3. 3 bedrooms 2. bathrooms including toilet 1. separate toilet

4. Location Pluakdaeng ,  40 km from Rayong 50 from Pattaya and 115 km from airport

Yeah, the first thing I noticed was the building right behind it, if it's a school you couldn't give the house away !

2 hours ago, GJWA van Gils said:

Hallo,

1. Sale price  12.5 mil  bath , Rent price 45,000 bath a month and 3 months deposit(you aloud to use the land but if you want to build something in consultation)

2. The house is 220 Sqm , land is 2 Rai (3200 sqm) included road

3. 3 bedrooms 2. bathrooms including toilet 1. separate toilet

4. Location Pluakdaeng ,  40 km from Rayong 50 from Pattaya and 115 km from airport

I love someone with a sense of humour. 

Edited by Doctor Tom
  • Haha 1

So you build the house and then the school/ penitentiary was build. That sucks big time!!!

I find 12.5 million, 325k euro a bit ( ) too steep... The house build is very basic and it doesnt seem to be 220 m2. I would guess the floor level is 10x12=120m. Maybe if you include the attic where the ceiling would be 150 cm max? The best value is the 2 rai. But with that school you will have a hard time selling. Cant imagine you will even get half for it to be honest. Maybe 4 million is better price.

I dont know the area of your build, but a rental of 10-15k seems more realistic, screaming kids aint much fun.

Just curious, who told you its worth 12.5 million, its not what you spend right?

P.s. great landscaping.

Edited by MayBeNow
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1