All Patients in NE city Nursing Home Infected with Covid

Tracyb

This morning my partner received word that his sister, a patient in a nursing home, and all other resident patients, had tested positive for for Covid and we’re sent to a local hospital. None of the residents had been vaccinated.  Questions are swirling as to whether any of the staff had ever been vaccinated. 

The sister is paralyzed and unable to speak, and requires attention around the clock.  Now she has to deal with Covid.  

The sheer lack of urgency to vaccinate vulnerable populations has now resulted in even more hardship for these patients.  Where will the madness end?  Must everyone become infected?  Where is the government?  If they intend to control everything related to vaccines they had damn well better start doing their jobs.

The government decided to vax phuket, samui and some working age.

They should not be moved to hospital, but medicines, equipment and medical staff send to them.

Waste of transport capacity, hospital beds (much more expensive, than at already existing place). Probably hospital will get the bigger budget for the next year

• Thanks 1

Members of TAT, the government and those that keep them there together with hotel workers, taxi drivers are far more important to this government then any members of the general population unfortunately. I hope that all staff and patients at that nursing home are given the best facilities to aid their recovery. How many more Mr PM do you target to deliberately allow to become infected to ensure money rules ?

2 hours ago, Tracyb said:

None of the residents had been vaccinated.

27 minutes ago, zhounan said:

Probably all have been vaccinated, residents and medics.

did you not read the op, i have added the important bit

• Like 1