Suspected covid test for Thai, if tested positive in hospital she will be forced to stay ? Or can go back to quarantine at home if no strong symptoms ?

hello,

can you tell me if all Thai are forced to stay at hospital when tested positive to covid ? Also when tested at private hospital ?

so is it the reason why many people prefer not to test ? And they also keep working because they do not want to lose salary and/or job ?

Will it be possible to go back to quarantine at home if hospital test is positive ? Most people do not need to stay at hospital because they do not have any strong symptoms, this is the only truth.

Thank you.

in bangkok and around there is no space in field hospitals.

community clinics are now started to take care of quarantining at home - they will have food delivered 3x per day and in that way they will be checked on.

in provinces you have to convince a doctor, that you have sufficient space at home

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, internationalism said:

in bangkok and around there is no space in field hospitals.

community clinics are now started to take care of quarantining at home - they will have food delivered 3x per day and in that way they will be checked on.

in provinces you have to convince a doctor, that you have sufficient space at home

So I guess that most Thai are forced to stay at hospital when poor and beds available ?!

Certainly one of the reason why they do not want to test and miss their job ?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, thailandbeachisland said:

thank you, this is exactly what I needed to know ! I love you ❤️

Your the first one on TVF to say that because I have 10 TVF users on ignore. 555

Edited by Kwasaki