Is there an official vaccination certificate?

dekestone

Do the airlines/hotels etc. require an official document that says you've been vaccinated? If so what does it look like? I got my first shot of AZ at Phyathai Hosp. Bangkok on on July 7th. Before I left they gave me an appointment sheet for the next jab but nothing else. (It does show the date of my first vax.) I understand that after 14 days I can travel anywhere in the country (with a neg PCR test) but what do the airlines, hotels, in, say, Phuket require as proof of vaccination?

The lady who gave me the appointment paper at Phyathai 2 Hospital mentioned that I can use it to travel, but I haven't put that to the test.

My understanding is that we will get a real vaccination certificate after the 2nd jab. I've seen Thai friends' certificates and samples have also been posted here. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Caldera said:

The lady who gave me the appointment paper at Phyathai 2 Hospital mentioned that I can use it to travel, but I haven't put that to the test.

My understanding is that we will get a real vaccination certificate after the 2nd jab. I've seen Thai friends' certificates and samples have also been posted here. 

That's both correct. 

After first jab, you travel with the appointment paper. It will be accepted.

• Thanks 1

The Czar’s committee of viral vaccination verification (VVV) has approved an amulet which will provide proof of vaccination. Wear of this amulet will be mandatory at all times.

(NOTE) These magical amulets are restricted to Thai people only.

Supreme Leader.jpg

Edited by Hayduke
  • Haha 1