Covid-19 vaccination for Farang in Buri Ram Province

roiethome

Need to arrange vaccination for myself and my wife before returning to Bangkok to work.  Anyone know where I can arrange to get the shots in Buri Ram Province please?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by roiethome

Is it possible to get any trustworthy information about the availability of vaccines at the Stadium in the amphur murang in Buriram? Are the vaccines being given on the weekends or just Mon.-Fri. What time are the vaccines being given and when is the best time to get to the stadium? What vaccines are available? 

On 7/17/2021 at 1:44 AM, khaepmu said:

Is it possible to get any trustworthy information about the availability of vaccines at the Stadium in the amphur murang in Buriram? Are the vaccines being given on the weekends or just Mon.-Fri. What time are the vaccines being given and when is the best time to get to the stadium? What vaccines are available? 

Best bet is to go there and ask. Alternatively, I know of a couple of expats who have been vaccinated at Buriram Government hospital.

The information is out there. You just need to ask.

UPDATE.

My wife and I went to the vaccination centre at I-Mobile Thunder Castle to enquire about registering for vaccination.

We were informed that they are no longer taking registrations and that future vaccinations would be arranged on a tambon by tambon basis; the Puy Yai Ban would be informing the residents in the village when to present for vaccination.

Not sure if this is really accurate but it is what we were told

My wife took  my Father-In-Law and me to Buriram Football Stadium on Tuesday the 20th July 2021, we both had the Sinovac vaccine injection and were told no other choice, but our second vaccination would be AZ  and given 3 weeks later on the 10thAugust 2021