Current Border Controls.

Hi all, Is there any current restrictions in regards to driving from Bangkok to Pattaya and return. I need to do a 90 days report in the next few weeks. I've tried the online reporting link many times but get nowhere. Maybe  I'm doing it wrong, is there any special requirements for online reporting. One would think that living at the same address for the past 20 years I would be exempt. Just wishfull thinking. Thanks.

What problem do you have when you try to do a online 90 day report.

I suspect you are getting the message to contact your local office. That is often caused by an error when entering the info on page one. 

I assume you normally report to Bangkok immigration. You could do the report by mail. See: https://www.immigration.go.th/en/?page_id=1666

If you mail it be sure you use your address in Bangkok for the return envelope. Best to put it on the envelope you mail it in for the return address as well.

Thanks for the replies guys, I'm registered in Pattaya but staying at a property I own in Bangkok for the time being. I prefer to do the reporting myself in person. I'll keep trying the online reporting again which I would much prefer instead of posting.

11 minutes ago, Mason45 said:

Thanks for the replies guys, I'm registered in Pattaya but staying at a property I own in Bangkok for the time being. I prefer to do the reporting myself in person. I'll keep trying the online reporting again which I would much prefer instead of posting.

You might want try installing the mobile app. It has some different messages other than just the the contact you local office message. Android app is here. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=th.go.immigration.immeService&hl=en

Perhaps look through the pinned topic for online reporting at the top the main page for some info.