Send a clothes parcel to UK

YorkshireTyke

You can use couriers but the recipient will get hammered.

Thaipost have a "rates" section, enter "destination" and weight and you have your cost.

Depending on what you declare as value Royal Mail "may" also stop and apply charges.

• Like 1

Yes, copies from lazada, I wear them over here and sending only for friends to wear, not to resell on Ebay or anything dodgy. England shirt in UK 70 quid, club shirts 40-50 quid, here 5 quid........

Why is England shirt 30 quid more expensive, just profiteering.......

The replies above is why I asked the question. And why I haven't ordered the shirts yet. I presume 10 won't raise too many eyebrows, 100 or so maybe a different story5

Edited by YorkshireTyke

12 hours ago, CharlieH said:

You can use couriers but the recipient will get hammered.

Thaipost have a "rates" section, enter "destination" and weight and you have your cost.

Depending on what you declare as value Royal Mail "may" also stop and apply charges.

I used DHL to send a Limited edition T. Shirt to my daughter in UK, she had to fork out "Tax" which was much more than the item and shipping.
Could try post and put "no value" or a low value.

• Like 1

10 in one box might raise someone's eyebrow, maybe divide up the shirts into 2-3 different boxes and don't send all of them on the same day.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 3/5/2022 at 9:24 AM, Franny369 said:

Did you end up purchasing the shirts and sending back to England?

If so did you experince any problerms?

Yes I did. 10 shirts cost 1608 baht incl postage from BKK to Hua Hin then 1918 Baht recorded delivery to UK. Took one week and no tax or duty etc.

Postage more than the shirts cost but in UK a shirt is 60-70 GBP, this came to 77 GBP for all 10.