SLAUGHTERHOUSE HORROR Inside Cambodia’s cruel dog meat trade where animals are ‘electrocuted, hanged and drowned’ before being butchered

geovalin

POOCHES being slaughtered in Cambodia’s cruel dog meat trade are electrocuted, hanged and drowned before being butchered, warn campaigners.

An estimated three million dogs, many of which are stolen pets, are killed for their meat every year in the southeast Asian country.

London-based animal charity NoToDogMeat has exposed the horrific conditions pets are subjected to inside Cambodia's heinous dog market trade.

Dogs are allegedly regularly snatched from the streets and “brutalised” by butchers – who don’t even spare puppies, it says.

read more https://www.the-sun.com/news/3311946/cambodias-dog-meat-trade-electrocuted-hanged-drowned-butchered/

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, rskdev21 said:

Sounds like a great place to move to.

Yes indeed. I live in Siem Reap where our Commune has no dog problems. My landlord has 3 pet dogs and there are no "soi dogs" to upset them and us - great!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, unblocktheplanet said:

Have you witnessed the cruel heinous cow, pig, goat, chicken slaughterhouses? Only humans are monsters. The other animals only kill to live.

Soylent Green is a good idea.

It doesn't matter where you go in the world There are Culture  problems .

What one culture says is Normal Others say its Heinous. 

There never will be 100 % agreement on  anything.

• Like 1

I remember in Spain long time ago ,  when packs of wild dogs started roaming the beaches , the guardia would occasionally have a shooting session to rid the nuisance dogs ,some of which carried rabies !!  Problem solved !! 

• Like 1