TM30 online - Never saves Data

Using the online TM30 to file a tenants TM30.

I fill in all the details correctly, but when I go and try and save the entry it always says theres a problem, it never states the problem and gives no hint as to what the problem is.

Ive done this many times before for other tenants in the past, but recently the last two tenants at different houses we rent Ive encounted this problem.

Has anyone else had a problem using the TM30 online? is there some issue that everyone is having and there is some fix, like using a different browser (im using chrome) or entering some arrival date before todays date, or some other hack to get this system to accept the entry?

5 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

We have had the same problem for the last couple of months. So we took screenshots of all entries.

Then immigration said that was not good enough and told us to use the system properly!

We ended up doing the TM 30 report on a PC at immigration and showing them.

They said 'Oh. I cannot see the details!'

They accepted the screenshots. The screen shots were only really needed when guests wanted to do a 90 day report or to extend a visa.

We now use the TM 30 app on a spare phone.

PS we tried all known browsers. All failed.

interesting idea using the app on a phone, i will try that

There have been several threads started here on this issue recently.

I've done a fair amount of research on this - there is a FB forum or two where there is a lot of first-hand information - and it seems like the online, web-based system is unable to SAVE a new record. 

No details on whether Immigration sees this as an issue to address. I've got to think hotels have raised this issue with them? And not sure what they're doing now to file TM30's (fax? email?).

Some say the mobile app (Section38) may allow one to enter and save a new record.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=th.go.immigration.section38

I haven't had the need to file a new TM30, but will have to do this for newly arriving guests (not returning to their previous address of record - for some this is their first trip to Thailand) soon.

I can search for and find previous records I've entered, on both the web and mobile app.

17 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

We now use the TM 30 app on a spare phone.

Can you confirm that you are able to enter, and SAVE, a new record using the Section38 (TM30) mobile app?

Thanks.

(FYI, I am able to access this mobile app over my AIS Fiber/WiFi network. Previously, like two days ago I could not, had to switch to 4G. Can also access the 90-day app on my WiFi too, as of today anyway.)

19 hours ago, pissedoff2am said:

I seemed to have the same issue, or no real confirmation that it was accepted. After trying 3 times I just gave up and assume its good. I will take my laptop to immigration if they want to see how their website works.

Sent my wife to fill out form in samui immigration and she was told they were not doing it at the office and I should do it online.

So I went and filled it all out etc and got same results as you . Kept saying was a problem and also said only worked on certain browsers , one of which I was using ! 
Eventually after about 3 attempts I took several screenshots and stopped wasting another hour of my life . 
It would have taken her 5 minutes to fill it out at the office , utterly pointless someone saying they aren’t doing it there . But on the plus side I see the government are still employing 6 year olds to design their useless websites ! ????

8400I was able to successfully  register  as housemaster Monday night went back in to update password and finish process... system just stared back at me,  went to Hua Hin immigration Tues am and IO confirmed  system down as usual,  we got there 8:40 am,  and we we the only people there..not a good sign

39 minutes ago, Luuk Chaai said:

8400I was able to successfully  register  as housemaster Monday night went back in to update password and finish process... system just stared back at me,  went to Hua Hin immigration Tues am and IO confirmed  system down as usual,  we got there 8:40 am,  and we we the only people there..not a good sign

The "system" hasn't been down. It just doesn't work for you. The fact that the IO said it was down is a stock answer for any reported problem that they don't know the solution to.

Edited by Mutt Daeng

55 minutes ago, Luuk Chaai said:

IO confirmed  system down as usual

I can log-in, on both the web and mobile app, today, this morning, and just now.

Maybe the IO was referring to the inability to SAVE a NEW record?

Edited by mtls2005
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
5 minutes ago, Polaky said:

Still will not save as of Nov 21', regardless if your using Chrome, edge or firefox, so I think this system is kaput, not sure about app, not game to put it on.

Have you tried saving them to a spreadsheet.

You can download one here on the online TM30 site.

image.png.4053b2b920df032332ceb6e5e4afbcf1.png