Register for covid vaccination in Buri Ram

roiethome

54 minutes ago, konaboy said:

took photo

now what

Apparently you need the Line application installed for this.

I didn't do it myself but some friends in the village did and it worked for them.

On 7/24/2021 at 9:16 AM, Muhendis said:

Apparently you need the Line application installed for this.

I didn't do it myself but some friends in the village did and it worked for them.

20 hours ago, konaboy said:

huh? lol

I;ll ask around

This is the website that the QR code refers to:

https://app.buriram-ic.com/home-page

Buriram IC.jpg

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I registered via this website at the end of July  and Mrs MD just received an SMS from them

"Hi MR.Mutt Daeng. You have an appointment for your 1st dose vaccination at Buriram hospital. During the day 25-27 Aug 2021 (9 a.m.- 3 p.m). Sorry if you have been vaccinated."

So it looks like they are working their way through the registrations, which is good news. 

Edited by Mutt Daeng

On Wednesday I received a text from Buriram-IC telling me;

"You have an appointment for your 1st vaccine at Buriram hospital During 25-27 Aug 2021 (9 a.m.-3 p.m). Sorry if you have been vaccinated". 

Since I already got my first jab I guess the "Sorry if you have been vaccinated" bit comes into play. I'm due for my second jab in four weeks at the I Stadium. I think Buriram-IC must have registered me from my local hospital where I thought I might get vaccinated soon after 7th June roll out. There is now the question of Buriram-IC not knowing they have already jabbed me. Never mind. I have the receipt from the first jab so there should be no problem.

3 hours ago, youreavinalaff said:

A local forum to Buriram has 2 expats relaying stories of having received their first Pfizer jab in the last 2 days. Also having received an invite for second jab next month.

Where was the venue for that?