90 days report: no return slip 30 days after due date

If your slip hasn't been returned to you 30 days after due date, you need to go to  MTT and sort it out alòng with EMS slip and Thai Post screenshot of proof of delivery at CW.

Can this be done by a friend/3rd party, or must you go yourself?

I have a very trustworthy motocy driver who would be happy to do it for me for a good price.

If it can be done by a 3rd party, is any extra paperwork needed (cover letter giving him permission to do it for you)?

I don't think it can be done by a 3rd party. I am sure they will insist on you doing it person.

I suspect they apply the same rule for being more than 7 days late and having to do it in person.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I don't think it can be done by a 3rd party. I am sure they will insist on you doing it person.

I suspect they apply the same rule for being more than 7 days late and having to do it in person.

Thanks Joe.

Anyone with first hand experience?

I really NEVER want to see MTT again!!

7 minutes ago, Cuchulainn said:

EMS'd 17 days before due date!!

Current next report date is: ????

You mailed it when: ???

It was delivered???

You provided a return envelope with 37 baht/EMS???

My next report date is (was?) July 16, 2021, my EMS was delivered on June 29, 2021.

I don't plan to do anything until at least 5 weeks after my report date, ~ August 20.

Previous report took 50 days, from my mail in date to my receiving a slip back.

3 minutes ago, norbra said:

Just a thought,maybe you can use the phone app,it will show your Overstay status if normal they have processed your submission

I just checked my status following a successful online submission with email confirming next appointment,it is showing that I am 32 days Overstay ???

15 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Current next report date is: ????

You mailed it when: ???

It was delivered???

You provided a return envelope with 37 baht/EMS???

My next report date is (was?) July 16, 2021, my EMS was delivered on June 29, 2021.

I don't plan to do anything until at least 5 weeks after my report date, ~ August 20.

Previous report took 50 days, from my mail in date to my receiving a slip back.

Same as you 16 July

30 June

CW on 1 July by EMS (A4 envelope)

B10 stamp (A5 envelope)

I'm sure it'll come soon, but I am just getting ready (I'm a born worrier!!) as my last one was never returned and had to go to MTT to sort it out.

Last 90-day report I mailed end of last month. Nothing yet. The one before that took 7 weeks for the papers to come back so I am not worried. At that time I did call the hotline after 4 weeks and they told me to wait longer because of a backlog of reports and said no worries of a fine if I had the postal receipt. So not sure where you got this:

4 hours ago, Cuchulainn said:

If your slip hasn't been returned to you 30 days after due date, you need to go to  MTT and sort it out alòng with EMS slip and Thai Post screenshot of proof of delivery at CW.

• Thanks 1

My last 90 day report was sent 15 days before due date EMS, showed received . I wait 45 days no return slip. Needed to due 1 yr extension, went to MMT got slip took 2 hrs to find and get slip . Then to IM CW also had new pass port to transfer stamps into, all done in one hour. Got home IM 90 day slip in mail box!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, DividendGuy said:

A question for Ubonjoe regarding 90-day report

How long should I wait before going to MTT after I have mailed the 90-day report using EMS  mail and it doesn't return?

The immigration website states 30 day after your report date to contact them. Some people have waited much longer than that before going to immigration about it without a problem. Just be sure you have the receipt and tracking info to prove it was received.

On 7/25/2021 at 3:45 PM, ubonjoe said:

Bumping my original post.

Ubon Joe thinks not, but has anyone actually tried  to send a 3rd party after 30 days after due date? I'm not doubting his wisdom, just covering all angles!

Edited by Cuchulainn

1 hour ago, Cuchulainn said:

but has anyone actually tried  to send a 3rd party after 30 days after due date?

No.

We've sent a third-party for reports up to/incl the date (not the 7 day grace period, nor the 30-day mail-in "window").

I wouldn't attempt it, unless it was an agent-y type, who has a relationship with Imm. 

Edited by mtls2005
  • Thanks 1

Second time for 90 day by mail and got the slip back after 44 days.

Point of interest. First time sent to MTT and the reply/receipt came back from CW, had a blue stamp with CW address on it. Second time ( this time ) I sent to CW and that's where it came back from.

Edit.

First time was when moved house to BKK ( Thonburi ) Sent TM 30, house book and etc sent to MTT.

Edited by overherebc