Going to Bangkok

memooz

Hi Guys

These days ,as you know Bangkok is locked down. How would you go to any Bangkok Hotel to stay 2 days for Covid test and fly overseas. Anybody made this journey recently, I am worried about cancelling train / flight etc. even taxi drivers are not interested to go. Any advise most appreciated.  Cheers

All flights to Bangkok now have been canceled at this time. Same for buses and train service.

You should be able to get the covid 19 test at a private hospital here in Isaan. Where are you at?

If you got the test you could possibley use private transport transport to the airport in Bangkok.

Thank you Ubon Joe, I am at Nikhom Kham Soi ( 25 kms south of Mukdahan)  I was planning to have my Covid test at Bangkok, and going there maybe by a taxi at mid August. Also Planing to stay at BKK 2 -3 nights not the reason to shop around , but only for the test. I dont know is there any hospital at Mukdahan can do Covid test ?

11 hours ago, memooz said:

I dont know is there any hospital at Mukdahan can do Covid test ?

I am sure there is are private hospitals in Mukdahan that will do the test.

Try a Google maps search for them in Mukdahan.

Dear UbonJoe

• There is ONLY one private hospital at Mukdahan.  They dont make RT-PCR test which  Australian Government requires. I wonder what happens if we go to BKK without test and have the test there.