US Work History When Applying for Social Security through the FBU in Manila

I've got a phone interview coming up on Aug 5th with an agent at the Federal Benefits Unit in Manila in reference to initiating my US Social Security.  

They said to have several things ready for the phone interview, such and date of birth, marital/divorce status, etc... all of which I have.  However, they also mentioned having a complete work history in the United States.  I have no way of knowing which years I worked at which jobs. I remember all of the jobs (in order), but not the dates.  My online "My SS" states exactly how much I paid in SS every year that I worked.

Does anyone recall how much detail they had to supply with regards to their previous US work history?

3 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

When they call you the will have your work history if you applied and gave them your SSN and etc.

When I did the phone interview several years ago they only asked for the last day I worked.

Hi Joe... great, that is a date that I actually have.

Thanks for your speedy response, buddy.

As already stated, its not a quiz. They verified a government agency I had worked for was not the military. Likely I would have qualified for a different classification or benefit if I had. Besides that nothing, no dates, no companies, nothing.

Then you wait.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LomSak27 said:

As already stated, its not a quiz. They verified a government agency I had worked for was not the military. Likely I would have qualified for a different classification or benefit if I had. Besides that nothing, no dates, no companies, nothing. Then you wait.   

Cool, thanks for the additional verification, LomSak. ????   I just want to have any many ducks in a row as possible so it all goes smoothly.  This is a major life event, of course. 

Yeah, my sister-in-law recently did her SS in the US and it took them four months instead of the three that they said.  They added a mere $10 to her monthly payment, but my very mathematical brother figures it'll take about 18 years for that one-month loss to balance out... oh well.