Cambodia to allow private sector to import COVID vaccines for use in The Kingdom

geovalin

The Ministry of Health has paved the way for pharmaceutical companies to import COVID-19 vaccines recognized by the World Health Organization for distribution in Cambodia.

According to the announcement of the Ministry of Health on July 27, 2021, His Excellency Professor Mam Bunheng, Minister of Health, confirmed that the Pharmaceutical Export-Import Institution, which is licensed by the Ministry of Health, can apply for the import of COVID-19 vaccines recognized by the World Health Organization for distribution to legitimate private health care providers nationwide.

read more https://www.khmertimeskh.com/50902548/cambodia-to-allow-private-sector-to-import-covid-vaccines-for-use-in-kingdom/

• Like 1

6 hours ago, geovalin said:

distribution to legitimate private health care providers nationwide.

Great news for me. My Cambodian contacts informed me this morning. This means foreigners like me who declined the free Sinovac/Sinopharm vaccinations in Siem Reap recently, will be able to purchase a much more efficient non - Chinese vaccine.