Is CBD Oil Legal? No Prescription Needed?

1 hour ago, l4ml4m said:

you don't need any prescription at BKK shop.

Do not buy at Pattaya where the only shop selling is a scammer cheater.

you can also buy on facebook, no problem, dozen sellers.

Don't know anything other than I saw the shop on the street and he said 1000 but rather uncommunicative.

• 2 weeks later...

@banagan, probably more effective for insomnia and anxiety would be a mix of CBD and THC, one that leans more toward CBD but still has some THC in it, like 2:1 CBD:THC or 3:1. I'm not sure if something like that is available. I'm not in Thailand currently. It's due to some kind of tricky synergistic relationships between cannabinoids that are still being studied.

• Like 1

On 8/15/2021 at 8:57 AM, PadPrikKhing said:

@banagan, probably more effective for insomnia and anxiety would be a mix of CBD and THC, one that leans more toward CBD but still has some THC in it, like 2:1 CBD:THC or 3:1. I'm not sure if something like that is available. I'm not in Thailand currently. It's due to some kind of tricky synergistic relationships between cannabinoids that are still being studied.

THC alone is enough and better.

Even after smoking weed for 20 years it still makes me sleep easily !

I never met any idiot addicted to pills who can say something similar.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I use CBD35 via the internet. They are reliable, reasonable and ridiculously quick to deliver the items ordered (next day or so). They sell 3 reputable American brands. So they are costly but not adulterated. I use CBDistillery 'Relax' tropical fruit gummies from Colorado.

For the benefit of other commentators on this thread. CBD is legal to purchase, THC is not. However, all the CBD will have trace elements of THC (around 0.3% or lower).

The health benefits of CBD are remarkable. THC also provides benefits but it treats different issues and has some serious risks (people with certain genetic predispositions are vulnerable to paranoid schizophrenia and so on). CBD's basic function is anxiety reduction.

• Like 1

On 10/21/2021 at 9:14 PM, Gaccha said:

I use CBD35 via the internet. [snip]

I looked at their website. I can't believe they/anyone is already selling Delta-8-THC in Thailand. The first thought that enters my mind is, good luck explaining to a judge or a cop or whoever that the stuff inside that cartridge is Delta-8 and not Delta-9 and therefore "it's not illegal." I suspect that Thai prosecutors would be just like a DA in Arkansas or somewhere like that with an attitude of "if it's some kind of THC, that's all I need to know to know it's illegal!"

What exactly is Delta-8-THC's legal status in Thailand?

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
On 8/15/2021 at 8:57 AM, PadPrikKhing said:

"Synergistic relationships between cannabinoids..."

Couldn't agree more.

Better just to allow the natural plant to be consumed as nature "intended." Eating will give various vitamins, minerals and fibre and not be cancerous to lungs. 

But unfortunately this method of use won't allow the rich to get richer and would make it far to easy for the plebs...

• Like 2

On 10/24/2021 at 9:46 AM, PadPrikKhing said:

I looked at their website. I can't believe they/anyone is already selling Delta-8-THC in Thailand. The first thought that enters my mind is, good luck explaining to a judge or a cop or whoever that the stuff inside that cartridge is Delta-8 and not Delta-9 and therefore "it's not illegal." I suspect that Thai prosecutors would be just like a DA in Arkansas or somewhere like that with an attitude of "if it's some kind of THC, that's all I need to know to know it's illegal!"

What exactly is Delta-8-THC's legal status in Thailand?

you really think that cops care that you are smoking weed in 2022 ?! open your window, you might learn more !

• Like 1

News.

Salus Bioceutical Thailand (SBT) announced the establishment of high capacity cannabis and hemp manufacturing and extraction laboratory in Asia to meet the growing international and regional demand. The company’s newly established facilities correspond to the demand for Cannabidiol (CBD) and Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). 

SBT partners with Salus International Management Ltd. (SIM), a partially-owned subsidiary of MPX International Corporation (MPXI), a multinational diversified cannabis company for the project. According to SBT, the cannabis/hemp production plant is built at a cost of US$17.9mn in the Doi Saket district, Chiang Mai province, Thailand. 

https://www.fareasternagriculture.com/crops/agriculture/cbd-and-thc-make-inroads-in-thailand

• Like 1