Athletics : which chanel (s )

Aforek

Ais play , has highlights on Youtube! Its in Thai though!

I usually leave the sound on to practice my Thai!

So far I only understand it when they say, Uh Ho.

The Thai guy announcing the swimming events is rather loud and with a  high pitch voice so I zero out the volume.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have been following most of the sports live on Doofootball.com Choice of multiple channels. Will show the live schedule when the events are being broadcast.

Can be a bit iffy at times but with a decent connection speed it mostly works fine. Also covers F1 and a multitude of football games (as the name implies!!).

Edited by dabhand
  • Like 1

AIS/Play is free if you have an AIS sim card and mobile phone number to watch 13 channels.  Otherwise, TV channels (PSI box) #2, 3, 24, & 25 rotate broadcasting the Olympics. 

If you do opt for the AIS, you can change the language from Thai to English by clicking on the "earphone" icon on the bottom right on the display screen.

• Like 2

On 7/30/2021 at 9:27 PM, Aforek said:

Thanks every body, very usefull !

I have vpn and for the first three days of olympics with full coverage i watched on bbc.co.uk with the red button to watch other bbc channel (bbc 2, I think) as well. If the question comes up, do you have a license? just click yes.

It stopped after those three days., as they sussed somehow, i was not in UK. Maybe you can try it. Good luck. I am now watching on suggestions already mentioned by others above

1 hour ago, ChrisKC said:

... I am now watching on suggestions already mentioned by others above

From the first day ( two days ago ... )  I look at 

On 7/30/2021 at 8:05 PM, dabhand said:

I have been following most of the sports live on Doofootball.com Choice of multiple channels. Will show the live schedule when the events are being broadcast.

Can be a bit iffy at times but with a decent connection speed it mostly works fine. Also covers F1 and a multitude of football games (as the name implies!!).

and image is very good, full screen on my desk top but ...it's true that pretty often the image is frozen ( always at the wrong moment ???? )  a few seconds , it's a pity but anyway, I can profit of athletics of olympic games 

Just now, Aforek said:

From the first day ( two days ago ... )  I look at 

and image is very good, full screen on my desk top but ...it's true that pretty often the image is frozen ( always at the wrong moment ???? )  a few seconds , it's a pity but anyway, I can profit of athletics of olympic games 

Another option within the site is to click on the 'Doo TV' icon.

This gives a whole range of foreign cable / Thai TV channel options, including all the Olympic channels sorted by number. Not sure if using this option gives a better viewing experience without the buffering. But, for a free site and, as you note, decent quality pictures, it is a good option if all else fails.  

• Like 1

if you have a UK VPN then without doubt, by far the best coverage is on the Eurosport Player.  

You need to subscribe, but its an annual fee, not expensive, and worth every penny.

you will be able to watch all the events as and when you want for the next year or so.

And of course, you get all the other sports on Eurosport.

fantastic value

4 hours ago, dabhand said:

Another option within the site is to click on the 'Doo TV' icon.

I did what you say ( DooTV ), and it's 100% better, quality picture is excellent, like TV ( I look with my desktop screen  ) almost no buffering , every 15 mn, 5 seconds 

Edited by Aforek

On 7/30/2021 at 9:45 PM, champers said:

7 ordinary mainstream Thai channels show the Olympics but not all at the same time:

T-Sports, PPTV, GMM25, JKN18, Thai PBS, NBT and True 4U.

T-Sports  was recently added to the Digital terrestrial TV package

( free tv via an antenna )....maybe since the Olympics started ?

I only accidentality found it a few days ago.