Kanchanaburi governor orders lockdowns in five districts

webfact

Kanchanaburi-file1.jpg

Governor of Kanchanaburi Jirakiat Poomsawat has used his powers to lock down larges swathes of his province especially in areas bordering Myanmar.

This is as a result of the worsening Covid-19 situation across the border as well as the situation in Bangkok and surrounding areas, reported Daily News.

Only essential supplies will be allowed in and out of three provinces and two sub-districts of two others. 

All other travel is banned from Monday August 2nd.

All markets except for daily fresh food markets are ordered shut. 

The order applies to Sangkhaburi, Thong Phapoom and Sai Yok districts as well as Ban Kao sub-district of Muang district and Jorakhae Pheuk sub-district of Dan Makham Tia. 

Violators face jail time or stiff financial penalties. 

asean_now_BB.jpg
  • Haha 1

Well my province finally made some AseanNow news, though not good.

I am half way between Sangkhla Buri and Thong Pha Phum towns, all getting sealed off as I type.

Maybe now some vaccines will wing their way here?

One can hope.

Edited by Saltire
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Saltire said:

I am half way between Sangkhla Buri and Thong Pha Phum towns, all getting sealed off as I type.

One can hope.

Well I live in Kan and a mate a cupla hours ago sent me another alleged statement, translated by his missus, from the Governer rescinding the previous decree. Who knows???

"Myanmar Border Commanding Centre canceling its announcement  No.3676/2564 Dated 30 July 21 

Following the issue of The Centre’s order dated 30 July 2021 on closing   Districts of Sangkhlaburi, Thong Pa Poom, Sai Yok and Tambol Ban Kao (Muang Kanchanaburi), Tambol Chorake-Puek (Dan Makam Tia), 

The center would like cancel the order No. 3676/2554 dated 30 July 2021 to efficiently solve illegal migration and Covid19 spreading issues. 

Ordered by 30 July 2021 

Kanchanaburi Governor.

Flip Flop or Fluster Cuck????????????????????

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Saltire said:

One can hope.

Keep hoping, I've live in a deep red zone bordering Bangkok... still no vaccines here.

6 minutes ago, DPKANKAN said:

Well I live in Kan and a mate a cupla hours ago sent me another alleged statement, translated by his missus, from the Governer rescinding the previous decree. Who knows???

"Myanmar Border Commanding Centre canceling its announcement  No.3676/2564 Dated 30 July 21 

Following the issue of The Centre’s order dated 30 July 2021 on closing   Districts of Sangkhlaburi, Thong Pa Poom, Sai Yok and Tambol Ban Kao (Muang Kanchanaburi), Tambol Chorake-Puek (Dan Makam Tia), 

The center would like cancel the order No. 3676/2554 dated 30 July 2021 to efficiently solve illegal migration and Covid19 spreading issues. 

Ordered by 30 July 2021 

Kanchanaburi Governor.

I give up trying to follow all this ridiculous administration.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, DPKANKAN said:

Ordered by 30 July 2021 

Kanchanaburi Governor.

You were spot on - order rescinded this morning, poo yai announcement.