Entering Thailand with Visa Exemption

I am a US citizen, if I enter this way would I still have the option to get the 60 day "Covid Visa" extension? I am also interested in changing to a Non B visa once in the country. Not sure how this works if I enter the country this way. Thank you in Advance. 

Edited by sadmoneysnow

On 7/30/2021 at 10:23 PM, ubonjoe said:

You could get a 60 day covid 19 extension after your have applied for the standard 30 day extension for a visa exempt entry.

You could apply for a non-b with the visa exempt entry or the extension of it up to the last 15 days of your permit to stay from them.

Thank you for your dedication, as always.

This is really helpful, and I have one more quick question to clarify.

So, technically, I can apply a non-b during the standard 30 day extension for a visa exempt entry, but NOT during the 60 day covid 19 extension? (i.e. the 60 days extension after the standard 30 day extension for a visa exempt entry)

23 minutes ago, Zacuzzi said:

So, technically, I can apply a non-b during the standard 30 day extension for a visa exempt entry, but NOT during the 60 day covid 19 extension? (i.e. the 60 days extension after the standard 30 day extension for a visa exempt entry)

That is not what I meant. You can apply with the 60 day covid 19 extension up to the last 15 day it.

• Thanks 1