Posible Covid Extension?

Hi,

I'm currently on a Non O extension based on marriage which expires on September 24. I did my extension at Mahasarakham immigration. I'm currently working in Bangkok and worried that if Covid travel restrictions are not relaxed by next month I wont be able travel to Issan because there is currently no buses, trains or planes leaving Bangkok due to inter provincial travel restrictions and night curfews as things don't look like they will improve anytime soon. 

If I can't travel to Mahasarakham immigration next month, what are my options to get some kind of an extension at Bangkok immigration?

Edited by nightfox

30 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You could apply for a 60 day covid 19 extension if needed. As said you would need to change your address to apply at Chaeng Wattana immigration.

Is a TM 30 needed to apply for the 90 day extension?

36 minutes ago, OneZero said:

Is a TM 30 needed to apply for the 60 day extension?

Yes it is.

You have to prove your are living within the designated area of the office where you apply for any extension of stay.

19 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You could apply for a 60 day covid 19 extension if needed. As said you would need to change your address to apply at Chaeng Wattana immigration.

Thanks Joe, I have never changed my address before, could I do it at the same time when I'm at immigration applying for the covid extension?