MedPark Hospital vaccinating foreigners in special evening program until August 9th

webfact

1 hour ago, fishtank said:

There are other places apart from Bangkok.

Bangkok the center of the universe.

you can drive to bangkok and after vax stay in nearby hotel.

but whats is surprising in this announcement they don't mention pfizer, which suppose to be offered at this hospital from 10th august.

Some people made already appointment for it.

Now they are saying their special treatment for foreigners is ending on 9th.

That pretty much sounds, as there won''t be pfizer and they were just teasing patients into registering with them, getting themselves known, collecting contact data. That's might be as false advertising done by a commercial enterprise.

I have registered with them for pfizer. But after ten minutes I have received email, that I don't qualify (yes, I am under 60 without underlying, but in dark red).

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Geoffggi said:

What you say is correct however on the other hand it would be silly to have outsiders (like myself) travel into Bangkok, additionally while only treating people in BKK the rest of the country is producing more & more cases.

Register on expatvac ASAP, they (DCA) have committed to vaccinating foreigners in ALL locales.

Less writing, more registering.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, internationalism said:

Now they are saying their special treatment for foreigners is ending on 9th.

My read on this is different than yours.

In an attempt to get more vaccinations administered they are working extra hours through 9 August. 

That's it. Simple really.

Everything else, including comments made by me, is conjecture.

After 9 August? Assume they're continuing to administer AZ during the day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

Register on expatvac ASAP, they (DCA) have committed to vaccinating foreigners in ALL locales.

Already registered on Sunday but thanks for the info

On 8/3/2021 at 9:14 AM, mtls2005 said:

Are you aware that website has no provision for people on Tourist visas/with Covid extensions?

My friend was unable to register due to no provision for those on Tourist visa. This was confirmed in a statement by MOFA and posted by Richard Barrow. Their priority is foreign residents. Unbelievable!

3 hours ago, bobbin said:

Are you aware that website has no provision for people on Tourist visas/with Covid extensions?

My friend was unable to register due to no provision for those on Tourist visa. This was confirmed in a statement by MOFA and posted by Richard Barrow. Their priority is foreign residents. Unbelievable!

Yep, says it on the second line in BIG......