Message from BPH, for vacine,real or not

bert bloggs

I saw it too, I clicked on the link (came from a trusted source) and checked the domain name which is the same as BPH site.

I do think its OK as I just talked to a old neighbor who said his cardiologist at the BPH had just signed him up for a shot of AZ next week. 

It does say you need to be an existing patient. 

Capture.JPG

Edited by sungod
  • Thanks 1

If you are unsure of the source, never click on a link. The best option is to "copy" the link, then "paste" it into the address bar of a new window and read what it says.

Be aware of links that look like "www.bhp1.com" or "www.bm0.com" (where a number has been added to the address or a zero was used instead of the normal small case "o").

If still unsure, close that window and open a new one and go to the site in question either by searching for it or using a saved bookmark.
The link I have for their main page looks like this: https://www.bangkokpattayahospital.com/en/
(The "/en/" means I selected the English language option.)

If you are getting an email from Bangkok Hospital Pattaya, it is probably because you have been a patient there and they have your information on file. 

I just got my first jab of the AZ vaccine yesterday. You had to have a doctor approve it and be "in the system". When I asked my doctor last Friday, her nurse took my passport, came back a couple minutes later and told me to show up (at Building D) on Tuesday afternoon (with my original passport).
Also, it was limited to those over 60 and/or with underlying medical problems.

Did I mention it's free ?

When I got there, there was a simple form to fill out, then it was up to the 10th floor where they took the form, made a copy of your passport, filled out some other paperwork and then sent you to the "Blood Pressure Check" table.
From there it was into the "get jabbed in the arm" room where you (take a guess) get jabbed in the arm. The nurse then hands you a green slip of paper with side effects to watch for and the date you have to go back for your 2nd shot (just under 3 months later).

Then you are sent into a conference room for a 30 minute observation period. (Remember, all the people getting the jab are over 60, many are not in great physical condition and many probably have underlying medical issues.)

After the 30 minutes are up, you are on your way home.

Note: I showed up for the "1 o'clock" jab. Like at Immigration, there was a line of people already there (40+).
It was almost 2 o'clock when I got my jab and 2:30 when I got back downstairs there was maybe 4 people waiting. (I'm not sure if they have just a 1pm and 2pm timeslot or if they have a 3 pm one as well.) Maybe show up around 13:45 and there won't be as many people ahead of you in the line. Or show up around 12:15 and hope there aren't too many others already there waiting.

• Like 1

Note the information asked for on that online form is almost identical to what you have to fill in on the paper form they hand out at the hospital (on the right side of Building D, near the crosswalk that goes to the 7-11).

Also remember, you have to see a doctor and be approved first, and bring your original passport, or you will probably be turned away.