Getting from Pattaya to Roi Et

Greenstripe

A friend of mine is stuck in Pattaya and needs to get to Roi Et.  She would normally take the bus but nothing running during lockdown.  She says she can't find a car & driver to do the journey so I am wondering if anyone has suggestions - e.g. a driver that they know and have used before  or any other way she can get back.    Either I will pay direct or send her the money to pay.  Thanks guys.

I had a problem getting back to Bangkok from Wongamat last Thursday as the 1st 2 Bolt Drivers that turned up didn't want to take us (seems Bolt doesn't tell the drivers where they're taking you to before they pick you up)

Grab wanted > 2,500 so I booked a 3rd Bolt then immediately phoned the driver to explain that we were going to Bangkok & not to turn up if he didn't want to take us, he also didn't want to take us but took us to a friend of his that would take us... Worth a try if she really needs to get back before the Public transport starts again (at least end of August I believe). 

Alternatively you could try the usual Taxi services (Mr T's, Nam's, thelimopattaya etc...) 

Edited by Mike Teavee
  • Like 1