Kongs

My pup loves her Kong. She's half border collie and half Australian Shepherd, so needs tons of daily sprinting. Nothing beats a Kong, not even a frisbee.

Has anyone seen a Kong in LOS? Where to buy?

If not, I'll have to buy extras and pack them; I don't want to do this as I'm already bringing a ton of stuff back.

23 minutes ago, HeijoshinCool said:

When I want some peace, I can also stuff it with a treat that requires a bit of concentration, ingenuity, and time to remove....

While I drink my morning coffee.

Peanut butter will keep them busy for awhile,our dogs love their kong!Have used them in training for over 30 years.Some will last for years and i had one rottweiler who could wreck a kong in 30 minutes!

He just chewed it in half.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, HeijoshinCool said:

Thanks. I tend to avoid Lazada. Was wondering if any brick & mortar had them.....

Bit old fashioned but that is your choice. You probably won't find a brick and mortar that has it close to you. Maybe its time to start using online services.  Never hurts to try anyway unless of course you live in a hard to reach place for deliveries.

• Thanks 1

Just now, robblok said:

Bit old fashioned but that is your choice. You probably won't find a brick and mortar that has it close to you. Maybe its time to start using online services.  Never hurts to try anyway unless of course you live in a hard to reach place for deliveries.

Thanks. Just, every time I read something about Lazada, it's always bad.....

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, jvs said:

Peanut butter will keep them busy for awhile,our dogs love their kong!Have used them in training for over 30 years.Some will last for years and i had one rottweiler who could wreck a kong in 30 minutes!

He just chewed it in half.

They make a "super kong" that is supposed to withstand heavy chewers. 

1 minute ago, HeijoshinCool said:

They make a "super kong" that is supposed to withstand heavy chewers. 

Yes i know and it is supposed to withstand heavy chewers,also the helpers did not like to

be bitten by him.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HeijoshinCool said:

There are a lot of people complaining but i have litterly 100's maybe even 1000's of orders without many problems. The problems i had always were solved. However if you live somewhere far off the beaten track delivery might be harder. I always lived in BKK area and for me lazada is a god send. 

I would just try and make up your own mind about it. I mean if you use COD not much can go wrong (personally i don't even use COD because i order that much and hate having to ready money as they often dont have much change). 

But seriously just try yourself and see it really is not bad though of course bad things do happen for some people at times.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, HeijoshinCool said:

Linked below is one example from Lazada.

Sometimes you can pay COD. I normally search for what I want using my laptop with it's bigger screen, then order via the app on my phone, and do the payment via the banking app on my phone.

I have recently started buying more of my UK treats and tinned goods from them.

Less hassle than searching around the supermarkets at the moment due to supply chain problems down to COVID.

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/kong-puppy-i2590786522-s9220732818.html?search=1&freeshipping=1

2 hours ago, HeijoshinCool said:

Thanks. I tend to avoid Lazada. Was wondering if any brick & mortar had them.....

If you want local shops, what's your location?

I bought several Kongs from Lazada for my dogs a few months ago. No problems. Original items in correct packaging - no problems whatsoever.   Just look for a seller with some positive reviews..

• Thanks 1

I was slow to get on board with online shopping too, but over time, especially last 2 years with COVID, Lazada's become fairly routine.  Haven't had one of the "scam" type situations, yet.  Worst so far is a few things I've ordered turn out to be Out of Stock/cancelled. 

Always been able to opt for COD, so haven't gotten jammed up dealing with refund process.

It's all good, give it a try. 

Edit to add:  Also reduced the amount of grocery store items I used to haul back in luggage from the US too!  LOL.

Edited by 55Jay
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Polar Bear said:

I schlepped a load over with me, then found they are relatively easy to get here. I've seen them in pet shops, but they are a lot cheaper on Lazada. 

Thanks. I saw on Lazada they're about $20. Petco has them for $9. 

So I'll schlep a few over myself.