Child/adolescent psychologist needed - any advice or recommendations?

Our daughter, 14 years old, was doing well in school, online since COVID-19. Now, early in grade 9, she has crashed. She has lost motivation and fallen behind academically. It has reached the point that we are not sure she can continue in school. We would like to arrange a consultation with an English-speaking (ideally western trained) psychologist. We would be grateful for recommendations.

If you think she has a serious mental health issue then either a psychiatrist or psychologist is the route to go.  If you think she is just suffering from mild issues that are only or primarily affecting her performance in school, then a social worker or certified counselor should be sufficient.  They would also be able to spot if there is a more serious problem and be able to recommend further intervention.  

Fourteen year olds can also have those adolescent-induced hormonal times that can be prolonged.  

I think a lot of students struggle with online learning.  Some take to it significantly better than other students, but some students need that in-person experience and the interactive learning situation you only find in a real classroom.   A while back, I watched a YouTube video on how to repair something.  It took 3 times watching it and I still couldn't quite get it.  A friend stopped by and he offered to help.   It was easy-peasy when someone looked at me and explained it.   On a screen, comprehension just went out the window.  

The final thing to keep in mind is that many people, including students, suffer from a low-level depression and anxiety.  Life is quite unpredictable right now and slightly fearful and that contributes to our overall ability to function and concentrate.

I'd start the search with the link below.  It is a little dated, but perhaps some of our members have some ideas.  

https://aseannow.com/topic/90910-mental-health-resource-list/