Expatvac

brianthainess

Just received an email from expatvac.consular.go.th, because of the 2 photo debatical of not being able to load 2 photos, only my front page of PP was given, all my details are still there, thank god, but i'm still unable to upload 2 photos. tried dragging 2 but when i do i lose the first one, load separately, and all i get is "processing" and it sticks there a long time, then comes back with no photos again, when one photo is loaded and go to + it says not uploaded yet no matter how long i wait. what a <deleted> site ! yes i'm an old fart with not much computer skills, but this is the only site EVER were i can't upload more than one photo.

Edited by brianthainess

2 minutes ago, internationalism said:

try downloading those 2 pix on a smartphone, it's more intuitive, than from the PC.

I did it on 1st of august at the first attempt 

OK thanks i'll try that when i have an hour to spare lol, but its still a cr@p site.

55 minutes ago, brianthainess said:
59 minutes ago, internationalism said:

try downloading those 2 pix on a smartphone, it's more intuitive, than from the PC.

I did it on 1st of august at the first attempt 

OK thanks i'll try that when i have an hour to spare lol, but its still a cr@p site.

Well I tried that, nah think my phones not smart enough (or me), so i took a screen shot from my computer large icon mode in files, with the two photos edited that, without showing computer screen and uploaded that one photo, reg. successful, I now wait for the next e-mail saying must be two or not clear enough, jeez i thought covid was stressful, but their stupid site just makes it worse.

• Haha 1

Received this morning, different format to the first. I'm assuming just another error. Not worrying.

'This is an auto-generated email. Please do not reply.

After review your registration, you did not upload all required documents. You must attach both passport and visa or permanent resident card. Please note that permanent resident card is not Thai national id card and this registration platform is for foreign residents in Thailand or who do not have Thai citizen.

If you are at least 12 weeks pregnant or have one of the 7 chronic diseases, you must attach your medical certificate.

Please note that registration without providing completed documents may delay your vaccine allocation.'

• Like 1

On a different thread a poster has  told   if you hold down the CONTROL tab and then move  cursor over  each photo , you can   download both....   Too late for me tho, I  stuffed up twice, using different  e mail names.  2 rejection notices expecte3d for me.