Prachuap Khiri Khan eases restrictions for some businesses

webfact

breaking_news-696x392.jpg

By Paul Andrews

Prachuap Khiri Khan will ease restrictions for some businesses such as banks and barber shops, the provincial deputy governor told Hua Hin Today on Wednesday (Aug 18).

The closures applied to stop the spread of COVID-19, will be eased on financial institutions located in shopping malls and department stores, beauty salons, barbershops, pet groomers and large building materials stores, which will be allowed to open providing COVID-19 preventative measures are in place.

However, schools, cinemas, gyms and restaurants will remain closed, Mr. Phromphiriya Kitnuson, Deputy Governor of Prachuap Khiri Khan Province confirmed during a meeting on Wednesday with the Provincial Communicable Disease Committee.

Full story: https://www.huahintoday.com/hua-hin-news/prachuap-khiri-khan-eases-restrictions-for-some-businesses/

huahintoday-logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Hua Hin Today 2021-08-19

I do not get the logic of barbershops where you are in close contact with each other can open but gyms and restaurants where you can easily distance yourself or impose distancing measures remain closed!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, fangless said:

I do not get the logic of barbershops where you are in close contact with each other can open but gyms and restaurants where you can easily distance yourself or impose distancing measures remain closed!

There is no logic.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HeijoshinCool said:

So, the lesson here is when kids are finally allowed to go back to school, they should study barbering and pet grooming....

Certainly not... history shows they are the first to be shut down..

Become a teacher, get paid to stay home.

12 hours ago, fangless said:

I think it's all the sweaty heavy breathing.

Touching the same equipment probably would be a concern.

My friends bummed about it also.

Hopefully open up for a few weeks in-between waves of COVID-19.

9 hours ago, MrJ2U said:

I think it's all the sweaty heavy breathing.

What kind of restaurants do you dine at? ????

Seriously I get your bit about the gyms!

Edited by fangless
  • Haha 1