Thaivisa Barbeque Party In Chiang Mai !

george

The original "Hollow Legged" man. No wonder he can put so many beers away - and they never reach his head. (Just don't get him to sit or lie down, the backwash is a killer!)

Well actually it is so much a case of hollow legs per se. I had to have a bum bag installed after I had spent a couple of weeks in the wilds of Isaan. A particularly lethal dish of Laab and Gaeng Phet Pbet Yaan blew my ar5e clean off. The photo is taken from my days in the circus as "Captain Thunder Pants" before a raging elephant stomped me thinking I had said something disparaging about Chang Beer. This left me with my current visage.

post-36525-1181269876_thumb.png

I was able to score a teaching job where I scared small children into learning English for several years. Recently I approached a doctor in Bangkok who is helping to repair the damage and while I was surprised by the shall we say dramatic differences he was able to make it has been an interesting transformation.

Hope to see you on Friday - usual corner after Spotlight closes?

post-36525-1181270138_thumb.jpg

love you long time, you hansum man

CB

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ride your English 3-speed ladies bicycle with the white wicker basket, and the Hello Kitty doll hanging off the handbars.

And get a wax job (see other thread).

:o

Now you are just being rude because I am bigger than you were it counts although the truth be told I think your breasts a larger and well "home grown".

Wax job? Oh understand now, you want me to do it to you with the candle again? Ooh I know what you like you kinky farung devil you.

:D

CB

Edited by Crow Boy

I'm reconsidering my visit to CM to catch up with you lot... wax jobs... candles... bum bags... Hello Kitty Dolls... you lot are just as perverted as the Pattaya lot!

So that means you are definitely coming for the bbq then?

I promise to behave - well as much as possible within the limits of alcohol intake :o

CB

I'm reconsidering my visit to CM to catch up with you lot... wax jobs... candles... bum bags... Hello Kitty Dolls... you lot are just as perverted as the Pattaya lot!

I think not, we lead the way............ :o Looking forward to meeting you all at the piss up in August.

I think not, we lead the way............ :o Looking forward to meeting you all at the piss up in August.

Having been to Pattaya and mostly survived the experience I have to agree that the Pattaya expats lead the way.

Looking forward to seeing all you big smoke folks up here in our quiet backwater in August. Remember to bring your drinking clothes.

CB

I find that highly offensive. We are WAY MORE perverted than that tourist resort village on the Eastern Seaboard AND we have the good sense to drive a car or pick-up wearing jeans instead of a big bike in shorts and a singlet. :o

I find that highly offensive. We are WAY MORE perverted than that tourist resort village on the Eastern Seaboard AND we have the good sense to drive a car or pick-up wearing jeans instead of a big bike in shorts and a singlet. :o

You must have met my missus too!!!

So has a venue been decided yet ? Sorry, I've been away a week and couldn't be bothered going through all the postings.. :o

G'day mate.

A short list of six venues has been decided and they are currently being reccied out by the Partying Is Serious Stuff aka the PISS© committee. Each venue is being checked against a full set of criteria and the results tabulated.

When the Thai visa All Knowing Experts come up on a visit, there will be a special meeting to verify the PISS and TAKE will make a decision on the venue.

It has been a long and difficult process and I can only say that the strong will survive the gruelling pace to choose the venue that best fits the needs of the TV members but such are the sacrifices some people are willing to do for the benefit of others.

The PISS committee is asking for some patience from the members, it will come to pass and the information will flow in due time.

kindest regards

CB

Standing PISS Member

So has a venue been decided yet ? Sorry, I've been away a week and couldn't be bothered going through all the postings.. :o

G'day mate.

A short list of six venues has been decided and they are currently being reccied out by the Partying Is Serious Stuff aka the PISS© committee. Each venue is being checked against a full set of criteria and the results tabulated.

When the Thai visa All Knowing Experts come up on a visit, there will be a special meeting to verify the PISS and TAKE will make a decision on the venue.

It has been a long and difficult process and I can only say that the strong will survive the gruelling pace to choose the venue that best fits the needs of the TV members but such are the sacrifices some people are willing to do for the benefit of others.

The PISS committee is asking for some patience from the members, it will come to pass and the information will flow in due time.

kindest regards

CB

Standing PISS Member

Are you taking the piss ? :D

Are you taking the piss ? :o

As representative artist in the Partying Is Serious Stuff committee, he is taking the Partying Is Serious Stuff committee members on regular ravages of local watering holes in a vain attempt to discover where last he left his memory. When he has discovered that errant piece of his mind he will be in a position to conclude these escapades.

Single word answer: ... Yes!

As representative artist in the Partying Is Serious Stuff committee, he is taking the Partying Is Serious Stuff committee members on regular ravages of local watering holes in a vain attempt to discover where last he left his memory. When he has discovered that errant piece of his mind he will be in a position to conclude these escapades.

I would rather have T.A.O.P on my shirt than P.I.S.S. on it

I am looking forward to the shirt presentation evening

CB

T.A.O.P ?? Is it a masons secret code or does it mean Taking/ something / something/ piss..

I must have been sheltered as a child.

kindest regards

CB

Standing PISS Member

Yeah I am taking the piss mate but only to a degree:

Ok This is rumour control

1) previously several members including myself were nominated to do venue reccies around town for the TV pissup bbq

2) the list of nominated venues was compiled and out of that list 6 were selected as having sufficiently met most or all of the criteria for the PISS committee (yeah it is a real name - well is now!) to check each place in detail and speak with the owners about hosting the TV pissup party

3) All but one venue has been checked but I need to speak with the owners of two before making the recommendation to the TV administration

4) Representatives of TV (TAKE - not their real acronym but worked in my posting) will be coming up to CM in the near future to check out the places and have discussions with the owners re costings and who is doing what for the party

5) The Reps will then make a decision and the selected venue will be announced in the forum

Here ends the announcement - please go about your business as usual.

CB

Outstanding Member for PISS

T.A.O.P ?? Is it a masons secret code or does it mean Taking/ something / something/ piss..

I must have been sheltered as a child.

I am very pleased and proud to announce that yesterday I was inducted in Thaivisa Association Of Pissheads and awarded a BS in Pissheadery by Buckwheat himself. This is of course a great honour and usually only given after years of gruelling study, research and appllication. See what happens when you go off line for a week?

Yes mate you were sheltered - under a rock mostly :D

CB

Do you need any more P.I.S.S members CB ? :o

Mate you were nominated as a charter member of PISS but because you had to go away for a week you missed the initiation ceremony. However as Head of PISS and with McGriffith as my able (most of the time the light weight SoCal soda drinking Oh my head hurts wally) as Senior Member, we can certainly get you standing in line with the rest of us.

CB

Do you need any more P.I.S.S members CB ? :D

Mate you were nominated as a charter member of PISS but because you had to go away for a week you missed the initiation ceremony. However as Head of PISS and with McGriffith as my able (most of the time the light weight SoCal soda drinking Oh my head hurts wally) as Senior Member, we can certainly get you standing in line with the rest of us.

CB

I seem to recall drinking 2 large Singha to your single "lek" all evening... :o

Crow Boy day after:

post-23786-1181309864_thumb.jpg

McG day after:

post-23786-1181309952_thumb.jpg

Do you need any more P.I.S.S members CB ? :D

CB

I seem to recall drinking 2 large Singha to your single "lek" all evening... :o

Crow Boy day after:

post-23786-1181309864_thumb.jpg

McG day after:

post-23786-1181309952_thumb.jpg

mcgriffith and crowboy the next day------>>...

Although they should be called the village idiots not people..

Rumor has it they may be performing again somewhere soon. Stay tuned.

Edited by Austhaied

I wonder if Buonissimo has been considered as a venue. Superb location on the Ping River, massive areas in and outside. Plenty of car parking..

Sounds like a good reason to get a recon together and check it out!!!!

One of the recon leaders is coming over to my place tonight so i will run it by him.

Love to help, but work calls and i will be away until August.

This is our Chiang Mai Special forces Re-con Elite Taskforce for Pissheads Brigade. (Or Dads Army for short)

Edited by Austhaied

I wonder if Buonissimo has been considered as a venue. Superb location on the Ping River, massive areas in and outside. Plenty of car parking..

One of the recon leaders is coming over to my place tonight so i will run it by him.

This is our Chiang Mai Special forces Re-con Elite Taskforce for Pissheads Brigade. (Or Dads Army for short)

Before or after the recon?

Before or after the recon?

its only possible for THEM to do it after the recon :o