90 Day Report Question

Is an "in-person" 90 day report required on the first report after every annual "Retirement" extension? Or is it only required after the very initial one, with ensuing reports able to be done online or by post? 

20 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

As many people you are getting mixed with normal 90 day reporting and the requirement to report after 90 days to show the 800k in your account.

I don't think is doing that. He wrote this.

25 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

Or is it only required after the very initial one, with ensuing reports able to be done online or by post? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Can someone please tell me how many days before my 90 day report is due that I can go to renew.

Looks like me and wife going are away for few days, its a bit of a trek just to come back for, I have never done it online and I don't want to risk mucking it up.

9 minutes ago, Steve&mem said:

Can someone please tell me how many days before my 90 day report is due that I can go to renew.

Looks like me and wife going are away for few days, its a bit of a trek just to come back for, I have never done it online and I don't want to risk mucking it up.

You can do the 90 day report up to 15 days before the report that includes the report date in the count. You can also do it 7 days after the report date.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Steve&mem said:

Why not mail it. Very simple process. 

Do it 15 days prior to due date.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Why not mail it. Very simple process. 

Do it 15 days prior to due date.

I live within a 10 min drive to immigration, I have never looked at any other way of doing it. I really like it that way and I don't want to change.

That's the only reason I ask, with a 15 day prior and 5 day after able to report, this will fall well within our time away from home.

• Like 2

That's 15 days before and 7 (seven) days after.  If you can't go to report in person during that 22-day time period, you will need to teport online or by mail.  Miss it by one day late or early and it will cost you 2,000 baht.  IMO, mailing is the safest method.

I just completed my Visa extension application "by marriage". However, my 90-day report fell due right in between applying for the extension and receiving the actual extended visa stamp (called the one-month under consideration period). I was still able to complete it onlne. 

• Like 1

On 8/22/2021 at 1:28 PM, Steve&mem said:

15 days before due date and 7 days after due date OK