2nd vaccine jab in Phuket

Tayida

Just now, skatewash said:

Phuket.win is the website at which to register.  You will probably only get AstraZeneca or Sinovac delivered at one of the 6 vaccination centers in Phuket.  You have to check daily for appointments you likely won't get notified.

Phuketwin is close for the second jab appointment.

Screenshot_2021-08-22-21-50-25-216_com.android.chrome.jpg

I would use the register for first jab on phuket.win, get an appointment and explain the situation at your appointment. 

I would register at the cyan colored button
How long since your first and what brand?

>>>>>>> Vaccination Registration for Non-Work Permit Foreigners <<<<<<<<<<

However, if you actually have a Phuket-based Yellow House Registration Book I would register at that button (yellow).

After registering see if you can book an appointment for first jab at the gray button.

If you're near one of the vaccination centers on a day when they are vaccinating people you could drop by and see if they can help you.  Sometimes that works.

Edited by skatewash

I would use the register for first jab on phuket.win, get an appointment and explain the situation at your appointment. 

I would register at the cyan colored button

>>>>>>> Vaccination Registration for Non-Work Permit Foreigners <<<<<<<<<<

However, if you actually have a Phuket-based Yellow House Registration Book I would register at that button (yellow).

After registering see if you can book an appointment for first jab at the gray button.

If you're near one of the vaccination centers on a day when they are vaccinating people you could drop by and see if they can help you.  Sometimes that works.

How long since your first jab and what brand?