Prachuap officials warn gatherings of more than five people strictly prohibited

webfact

PKK.jpg

File photo

By  Paul Andrews

Officials in Prachuap Khiri Khan have reiterated that gatherings of more than five people are strictly prohibited.

People are also urged to refrain from holding private parties, meetings, festivals and events.

For traditional ceremonies, such as monk ordinations or funerals that have may already been prepared, the organisers are required to get prior permission from the local authorities before the event can go ahead.

Full story: https://www.huahintoday.com/hua-hin-news/prachuap-officials-warn-gatherings-of-more-than-five-people-strictly-prohibited/

huahintoday-logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Hua Hin Today 2021-08-25

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Perfect! In one piece of news we speak big about opening up Thailand with malls and restaurants. How will that be possible if 5 people can not be in the same place together. Idiots!

Opening on September first supposedly.

Don't want to jump start wave # 5.  Looks bad.

Edited by MrJ2U
  • Haha 2

I sure hope that by December, there will be a lot more people vaccinated, and the numbers of new infections

go down a bit, as well as the hospital deaths. I am still dreaming of coming to Thailand in the new

year if there are less restrictions, and requirement involved, otherwise it will be the Winter of 2022 - 2023

that I will maybe show up again.

Geezer