Vaccine in ubon ratchathani

cobyco

If you mean at a private hospital the only vaccine that will be a available is Maderna that the registration and payment for it ended some time ago. The may start registration for it again next month or in October.

Free vaccine may be available through public hospitals dependent upon your age and any preexisting conditions that puts you into the at risk group.

Ubon Joe

My wife lives in Ubon, south of Dhet Udom in a pretty unpopulated and remote area.

(I'll return from UK end of October)

She's 59 years old.

She's been offered Sinovac but refused it, believing the scare stories – she thinks it's likely to kill her!

Do you know whether she – a Thai – can get Pfizer / Astrazeneca / Moderna vaccine anywhere in Ubon Ratchathani if she pays for it?

Thanks.

On 8/26/2021 at 11:40 AM, cobyco said:

Hi

Does someone know if i can get a vaccine in ubon ratchathani in a private way?

@inThailand

Suggest you both contact your local (City) Provincial Health Clinics as many are starting to provide Pfizer through onsite registration. Criteria is over 60 or under 60 with pre-existing condition/s.

As for Thai's I am told it's Sinovac 1st dose and AZ 2nd dose otherwise would have had the wife vaccinated, albeit have paid for Moderna in October, so she has to wait which is making me anxious.