Car audio electrics workshop needed in Pattaya

canerandagio

My wifey is my GPS but as she's not here at the moment let me try and give you one place I've used. 

It's on the LHS Sukumvit Rd somewhere before the overpass drops down coming from Banggers. Got a sign something like 4 Wheel Drive out the front. 

If you walk along that side of the road, the shop has car accessories on display as you look in the front.

Haven't been there for a couple of years, so not sure he's open. ????

10 hours ago, carlyai said:

It's on the LHS Sukumvit Rd somewhere before the overpass drops down coming from Banggers.

Do you mean where the highway 36 intersection is?

Anyway if not there is always BoyAir & Sound a bit further along on the left going southbound on Suk from the 36 junction - if you see the Mitsubishi garage you have gone too far. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, topt said:

Anyway if not there is always BoyAir & Sound a bit further along on the left going southbound on Suk from the 36 junction - if you see the Mitsubishi garage you have gone too far. 

Thanks a lot. Will try.

23 hours ago, carlyai said:

It's on the LHS before Pattaya Klang coming from Bangkok. Fair way before.

On 8/30/2021 at 3:04 PM, topt said:

Hi Guys,

I went to Boyair and Sound today. They quoted me and I decided to try PF4x4, which is on the left hand side just before the intersection of Pattaya Nua. I had a better feeling with PF4x4 and they did a decent job.
I didn't look up the place indicated by Carlyai as I was happy with PF4x4 which came first on the way.

Thanks a lot for your help. Now I have my lights on my bumper (but not on the roof as I am told the police won't like them above the line of the headlights).

Cheers.

2 hours ago, canerandagio said:

Hi Guys,

I went to Boyair and Sound today. They quoted me and I decided to try PF4x4, which is on the left hand side just before the intersection of Pattaya Nua. I had a better feeling with PF4x4 and they did a decent job.
I didn't look up the place indicated by Carlyai as I was happy with PF4x4 which came first on the way.

Thanks a lot for your help. Now I have my lights on my bumper (but not on the roof as I am told the police won't like them above the line of the headlights).

Cheers.

Told you my gps directions were hopeless. Think that's the place. Older guy, doesn't say much and wifey helps.

That the one?

At least i got the 4x4 right. :)))

12 hours ago, canerandagio said:

I went to Boyair and Sound today. They quoted me and I decided to try PF4x4, which is on the left hand side just before the intersection of Pattaya Nua.

PF4x4 ประดับยนต์ พัทยาเหนือ
23 12-13 ซอย นาเกลือ13 Muang Pattaya

https://goo.gl/maps/8VaBYEhFUWXt2TVR9

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2021 at 3:54 AM, carlyai said:

Told you my gps directions were hopeless. Think that's the place. Older guy, doesn't say much and wifey helps.

That the one?

At least i got the 4x4 right. :)))

Yes, I think it's the one. Older guy, grumpy but nice.
Wife helps and daughter too.
I got a front bumper and they installed the lights in front.

424139.jpg

• Like 1