Aug 29: Prachuap reports 396 new COVID-19 cases, 226 in Hua Hin

webfact

HH.jpg.59c4622754b5e1b0906b27b38576a0cc.jpg.1a29df617de00ae26e63bfae873701ab.jpg

File photo

By Paul Andrews

Health officials on Sunday (Aug 29) reported 396 new COVID-19 cases, 226 of which were found in Hua Hin.

Elsewhere in the province, 31 cases were found in Pranburi, 2 cases in Sam Roi Yot, No- cases in Kuiburi, 1 case in Thap Sakae, 9 cases in Bang Saphan, 1 case in Bang Saphan Noi, and 126 cases in Mueang Prachuap Khiri Khan.

Health officials said they have discovered cases at the following clusters:

Full story: https://www.huahintoday.com/hua-hin-news/aug-29-prachuap-reports-396-new-covid-19-cases-226-in-hua-hin/

huahintoday-logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Hua Hin Today 2021-08-30

So a large group of people haven't been socially distancing at all which directly resulted in this largest of local outbreaks - that is very clear.

Why didn't they report the source of the extra 100's of infections?

It's well known information but I won't mention it here at the moment as I don't have the source to hand.

Edited by ukrules
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ukrules said:

So a large group of people haven't been socially distancing at all which directly resulted in this largest of local outbreaks - that is very clear.

Why didn't they report the source of the extra 100's of infections?

It's well known information but I won't mention it here at the moment as I don't have the source to hand.

Rit Rou Chai military base with 213 cases as per the Hua Hin Today article. Was left off the Webfact snippet. 

Not overly concerned. The good citizens of Hua Hin are capable of sensible distancing and masks. 

Edited by Donga
  • Like 1