swimming pools open tomorrow?

wordchild

37 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

"our condo (in HH) just told us they think its not allowed here".

You've answered your own question.   Regardless of what anyone on this forum says, your condo JP won't take any notice of it!

i think they are genuinely not sure what the local rules are, and with things changing every hour or so, who can blame them.

last time they opened the pool up when they heard other condos/hotels had opened, probably be the same this time

Edited by wordchild
  • Confused 1

They (Condo management) are awaiting announcement from the Governor. Outdoor sport like tennis and football is allowed and most ( I believe) condominium pools are outdoor so with some limitations on people who can use the pools its only questions about when the Governors order are on the table.

Felt 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Felt 35 said:

They (Condo management) are awaiting announcement from the Governor. Outdoor sport like tennis and football is allowed and most ( I believe) condominium pools are outdoor so with some limitations on people who can use the pools its only questions about when the Governors order are on the table.

Felt 

yes thats what i just heard from our condo office; they now say pool likely to be open but they need to clear usage rules, so cannot confirm yet.

good news for my kids! (if true)

Edited by wordchild

Hello, let's look at the fact amd fiction. Since last summer in France I was working at the pool, dont ask me for the scientific research just Google. In brief it says the virus can not survive a properly keepet ph/cl pool. In France last year and this for eg the gyms closed pools were open for a certain number of people depending on pool size and surrounding area size. So ever indication is that the virus is only spread via, not keeping social distance and not wearing a mask. No one was forsed to wre a mask obviously therefore strong sociale distances required. To get back to the point ie: my condo in chiang Mai, pool open but I was <deleted> at the people in the gym lol not the people in the pool. Simply because they don't clean the weights etc because no cleaning things were provided. So I use another place. But pools should be open with a max number limited and controlled. All the information is calorine does kill the virus. 

• Like 1

it is especially crazy that Bangkok pools are open yet remain closed in Hua Hin!

I believe that the pools will reopen here but there is some delay while the provincial government work out what the rules will be. At least that is my understanding. 

Parks, sports fields and other venues allowed to reopen in Bangkok

Starting tomorrow…Sep 1 2021

• Hair salons and barber shops can open, but services cannot be more than an hour per client and appointments must be made in advance.
  • Massage parlours and spas can open, but can only offer foot massages and appointments must be made in advance.
  • Fresh markets and flea markets can open up until 8pm.
  • Stores in shopping centres, community malls, or similar establishments can open until 8pm.
  • Aesthetic clinics, medical clinics for beauty services, and cosmetic clinics are allowed to accept customers with an advance appointment.
  • Public parks, sports fields, sports complexes, and outdoor swimming pools can open up until 8pm. Spectators are not allowed at events and competitions.

To remain closed…

Entertainment venues, schools, cinemas, water parks and amusement parks, fitness centres, and arcades must remain closed.

• Like 1