USPS United States Postal Service to EMS once in BKK.. anyone have recent shipment? Time to arrive..

DJ54

I had a envelope ( not brown) sent by my sister in Ocala, Fl By USPS  which I understand from Bangkok onwards is to Udon Thani it’s handled by EMS/Thai Post., 

Journey shipped Priority Mail August 3 Ocala FL .. note once it arrives to Bangkok the tracking system doesn’t 

follow when EMS/Thai Post take delivery going forward.  Arrived Bangkok then departed August 20 2021 22:00 

and that it’s on way to destination. 

As of August 31 the priority mail hasn’t arrived and I’ve sent email to contact at EMS/Thai Post earlier this evening.

Has anyone had any recent from USA by USPS and is 28+ days thecnormal now? The document is fairly important 

and would be a bit of an ordeal to do the process over forms beginning.. 

Appreciate taking time to reply that would give me some hope.. 

Thanks

Most likely sitting in customs. Have had stuff sit there for weeks. Might try the Thai EMS tracker once it hits thailand. Might show a little more. The Thai post system doesn’t really do “priority mail”, to them it’s standard post. Pay the extra $$ for Express USPS it will be there in under a week.

Good luck.