Short term package AIS for inet connection

Thailand

When I was on AIS Pre-Paid I just used to add an internet package each month then top it up with another package as & when I needed it via the MyAIS mobile app.  Looking at the app now it seems you can get 4GB of data for 3 days for 99THB or 8GB for 149THB, if this isn't enough just buy an aditional package once it runs out.  

Install the MyAIS app, click on packages, select "internet on Top" & see if there's anything there that's suitable. 

Edited by Mike Teavee
  • Like 2

Depends on what you need; If just for simple text chat and email then even 128kbps may suffice: https://m.ais.co.th/33BUL128kbps30dais?key=Dr6JOixaDmifoiWtmOo6WMSoWTd%2Bl3Zg4QZertZRFlY%3D&intcid=one_2_call-th-addon-128kbps_33b_777_7068&httpRedirect=0&controller=userInteraction&lang=en&site=CM-FE-801

Otherwise unlimited 1 Mbps for 3 days is 58.85 baht.

If you need it for streaming video, then unlimited 4, 6 or 10 Mbps would be better. 

• Like 1

Just now, scubascuba3 said:

1529 baht i think for the year, minus  what he's paying comes to 700 baht, close enough

I am guess that he simply wants to add a package to an existing SIM. If he changes the SIM to another AIS, he will lose the number.

He is paying 886 baht per annum. Your maths needs work ????

4 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

I am guess that he simply wants to add a package to an existing SIM. If he changes the SIM to another AIS, he will lose the number.

He is paying 886 baht per annum. Your maths needs work ????

your comprehension needs work ????, 1,529 baht minus what he's paying already 828 (he says 69*12) = 701 baht to pay, close enough? if it's 886 he is paying then its 643 baht, even better

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

your comprehension needs work ????, 1,529 baht minus what he's paying already 828 (he says 69*12) = 701 baht to pay, close enough? if it's 886 he is paying then its 643 baht, even better

It's 886 baht, like I said. You left out the VAT ????

But he will lose his number that way.

I feel as if I am just repeating myself. ????

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

Just keep you main number in one sim and one of the other Lazada sims in the other slot. Just search AIS Sim and they come up

I'll repeat my post.

"My phone is not dual sim".

Edited by Ralf001