Lady Boxing Bars

can anyone add to,confirm or deny the rumour that the bars in the area of the lady boxing are to be demolited and the boxing to be located at the end of the newly started walking street ?

It has been rumoured for some time that the boxing bars would be demolished and developed with the land behind so this may be correct but the area at the end of the walking street seems too small to take the boxing on .

can anyone add to,confirm or deny the rumour that the bars in the area of the lady boxing are to be demolited and the boxing to be located at the end of the newly started walking street ?

It has been rumoured for some time that the boxing bars would be demolished and developed with the land behind so this may be correct but the area at the end of the walking street seems too small to take the boxing on .

It is true, they are to be demolited, with regards to the new bars at walking street, this is a new area of bars and not for the boxing. Boxing bars at to be moved further back.

i wonder if they will still be there when i return in december?

seems like a few things are changing pretty quick in lamai.have they knocked down the morning star resturant/bar yet?

is there anything else up for demo in the near future

• 2 weeks later...

since i have been here i have herd about 50 rumers of curtain things beging built or changed. about 80 per cent never went through.

who knows.

i would have thought that they would have started already to be ready for august. or they might start after august but then u have the rainy season.

but that would be to organized to think like that

your right there big c about organisation.lol

i used to watch the lady boxing when i was in samui on a saturday night and would be gutted to see them go.was so entertaining and above all is free which was great.

i used to a bar run by an english man and he never mentioned it be domolished,but he did say there was bars further down the road that were being knocked down and some were being relocated.

has the rising sun relocated anywhere new or is it the end of the road for them?

i was there in january and alot of them new units there building were empty so why are they building more.further more my appartment used to look out onto some of those new units and i never saw anybody buy anything from them