Non O visa based on marriage renewal question?

I might be in a situation on timing of a document that is needed by my local immigration office. They want a translated copy in Thai of my English marriage certificate which I am getting, But the catch is that is that the Thai ministry of foreign affairs states on there website that you must have at least 10 business days left on your stamp that is expiring in your passport for them to stamp the translated copy of the marriage certificate which might be not possible. So if I show up to immigration on the day my visa expires and that give me a 60 day covid stamp.

Does that mean I have to start my non-o visa application all over again and leave the country once the borders are back open? My money is well seasoned in the bank so no problem there.  Thank you

The 60 day covid 19 extension is a extension of your current extension.

You could apply for your one year extension during the last 30 days of the 60 day extension.

The Department of Consular Affairs might waive the 10 day requirement if you explain your situation to them.

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You could apply for your one year extension during the last 30 days of the 60 day extension.

The Department of Consular Affairs might waive the 10 day requirement if you explain your situation to them.

Once again ubonjoe, Thank you for your input on the forum

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

Joe my office told me to apply straight away, I have 60 days left on my non O, so can I apply earlier? My deposit will be 2 months old just before my Non O expires.

6 minutes ago, Jaggg88 said:

Joe my office told me to apply straight away, I have 60 days left on my non O, so can I apply earlier? My deposit will be 2 months old just before my Non O expires.

You visas expiration date means nothing after you are in the country. You 90 day entry from it is what matters.

You have to have the 400k baht in the bank for 2 months on the day you apply for the extension.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Jaggg88 said:

I would like to be clear I am on my 3rd year of extension of stay based on marriage and might not have my documents ready in time for my 12 month renew date, So the 60 day covid stamp will allow me to reapply for another 12 month extension of stay based on marriage after the first 30 days of the covid 60 day while not leaving the country. Thank you

• Like 1