Vaccination

chris.m.s

Who said you have to register your vaccination certificate?

The paper one I was given the other day upon receiving my second shot has  big QR code up in the top right corner.... Anyone scanning that code is taken direct to the MoPH website/database that verifies your vaccination status and details.

So you or any authority you show the paper certificate to can verify your status just by checking your personal QR code.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tonray said:

I've read somewhere that they will be using the MorProm app to register vaccine info...not sure if it is ready yet however

Yep. It is all on there.

Just enter the certificate number and all your details pop.....almost like magic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, chris.m.s said:

Hi does anyone know the name of the website or link to register your covid 19 certificate,

Take it to your local Ministry of Provincial Health, MOPH or Department of Provincial Health Office as I think you are wanting one of those Yellow Vaccination Books which cost about 50 baht.

You will be required to come back at a later date to collect it, make sure you also take your passport and certificate with you. 

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Take it to your local Ministry of Provincial Health, MOPH or Department of Provincial Health Office as I think you are wanting one of those Yellow Vaccination Books which cost about 50 baht.

You will be required to come back at a later date to collect it, make sure you also take your passport and certificate with you. 

So what's the difference between carrying around your original stamped and sealed certificate of vaccination that you're given upon your second shot vs. the yellow booklet you're talking about?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

So what's the difference between carrying around your original stamped and sealed certificate of vaccination that you're given upon your second shot vs. the yellow booklet you're talking about?

From my understanding, nothing is concrete yet, but certain countries may only accept the Yellow Vaccination Passport that has been agreed upon with Thailand and other countries.

The certificate may only be good within Thailand, but best to check with the country your looking at travelling too in my opinion.

I read the below in a recent flight centre article, hardly a government directive.

At the time of publishing, each country has unique rules on international arrivals and COVID-19. Many countries require travellers to present a negative COVID-19 PCR test result before boarding a flight, including Australia, the United States, the United Kingdom, Singapore, New Zealand, and many more. It’s possible that as more of the world’s population gets vaccinated, countries will retain this as a requirement for entry in addition to you having a vaccine passport.  

The above said, while it's on offer at MOPH, I will get one as it maybe what will get me in the door in the future with updated booster shot/s, if required.

2 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

The above said, while it's on offer at MOPH, I will get one as it maybe what will get me in the door in the future with updated booster shot/s, if required.

The paper vaccination certificate I received from Phyathai II hospital -- which is an official MoPH stamped, signed and sealed document (not merely something issued by the hospital) -- has a currently empty line on it for filling in the details of any future 3rd shot.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, tonray said:

I've read somewhere that they will be using the MorProm app to register vaccine info...not sure if it is ready yet however

Yes the MorProm app is showing my 1st Astrazeneca - Date, Lot number, S/N, height, weight, etc. I've been told after your second jab your final vaccine certificate will show up. There's other selections saying 'covid 19 certificate'  'digital health pass' but I get a pop up in Thai apparently due to just 1 jab so far....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CANSIAM said:

Yes the MorProm app is showing my 1st Astrazeneca - Date, Lot number, S/N, height, weight, etc. I've been told after your second jab your final vaccine certificate will show up. There's other selections saying 'covid 19 certificate'  'digital health pass' but I get a pop up in Thai apparently due to just 1 jab so far....

were you able to register with passport # ?

Never mind....does not take passport # and my 1st vaccine shot paper does not have a 13 digit number as identifier (Bang Sue Vaccination Center)

Edited by tonray
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, tonray said:

were you able to register with passport # ?

I registered with the 13 digit ID number on my 1st vaxx certificate and mobile number. Under my name they showing the 13 digit number,  DOB,  mobile number, not see my passport number anywhere on the app yet. 

Edited by CANSIAM

I got AZ in Thailand then AZ in the UK. Any suggestions as to how I get some sort of paperwork or passport to travel, etc? UK won’t help me out, even though I provided all the evidence. So do I just have to get a 3rd in Thailand in order to get some usable evidence?

17 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

The paper vaccination certificate I received from Phyathai II hospital -- which is an official MoPH stamped, signed and sealed document (not merely something issued by the hospital) -- has a currently empty line on it for filling in the details of any future 3rd shot.

..."has a currently empty line on it for filling in the details of any future 3rd shot. "

Same at the BKK hospital certificate  given after second vaccination at Pattaya Festival 6 th floor