Nothing to do at your work place????

villageidiotY2K

Hello folks, im working here in thailand as a managment position for a manufacturing company.

But these days, I pretty much have nothing to do at the office.

I have around 50 staffs, but I dont really know them well and they do the job for me!!!

They do the routine work and I basically summary up the numbers and report to the higher up.

Net surfing on the workplace is boring and tires my eyes. 

I try to kill boredom by chatting up da female staffs but theres not much things to discuss about.

So.... Any of you folks working here experience this and howd you cope with this boredom??

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Well most of staffs can speak English, but most of them not up to my spec. 

Really fit mint chicks are those unable to comm in English. 

So I brushed up my Thai skill.

Koh pai Hong Naam duai kan pai boom boom Dai Mai Krab? Pom chuai jai 1000baht.

Really gimmie bj in the car is enough for me. But if I propose this I may be reported. But there's no evidence right?? If I don't keep asking her till she starts recording our conversation. 

• Haha 2

Your version of your job description reminds me of another manager.

A guy called David Brent. There was a comedy series on UK TV about him and his staff.

You sound a little similar to him; hitting on your female staff instead of managing them 

Rankles of favouritism and bad management.

The comedy was entitled, 'The Office'

It will relieve your boredem, make you feel at home and akin to Mr. Brent.

If you're English.

(If American, don't bother with the copied US version - nowhere near as hard-hitting or funny).

There. solved your short term problem.

Oh, and by the way, do you 'chat' up with your male staff?

They must feel very left out.

Again, poor management. no wonder you're bored......

• Haha 1

I'm a teacher, luckily mostly working from home. Between classes my wife and I go out around the moo ban, out to the farm, or down to the river to do some fishing. Sometimes I conduct classes from the farm or fishing trips via Line Meeting, and the students love it. They ask all sorts of questions about what we're doing, wanting me to show them around, and get field trips at home. Breaks the monotony of otherwise giving them Powerpoints, worksheets, or telling them to watch YouTubes. Occasionally we're called into the office, and this is kind of a drag. Between classes I chit chat the other teachers a bit, then go wandering around the empty school.

I like working from home during the lockdown. When its busy - get on with it. When not - it's like the weekend. 

I used to like to plan my next Thailand holiday at work during breaks. Get a cheap thrill if I saved $10 a night at a Koh Chang hotel. Now who knows when I'll be back. I hope my points are still useable on the hotel sites.