Tourists return to Thailand’s national parks in droves

snoop1130

Show me the receipts for the ones that paid for entrance as all people regardless are charged. So a family of 4 would mean that they had 2k vehicles go through the main entrance.  Sure I would love to head up that way, break out the tent and the camping gear and set up camp in one of the many campgrounds, but with it being the rainy season I do not want to be camping in a swamp.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

About 24,000 tourists visited Khao Yai national park in the north eastern province of Nakhon Ratchasima, which is the closest to Bangkok, since September 1st, including almost 8,000 a day over last weekend.

Must have a turn style counter on the way out adding to the number of 'ins' !

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Best time to visit if not camping.....waterfalls must be roaring.

...and they're all quite spectacular! 

That is, unless one is a whinging and uptight Farang caught up in their own restless mind.????

Never mind the peaceful beauty of nature.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Aussieroaming said:

Well eventually the omlette eating bear will have to head back to Makro for some fresh eggs, so I suspect that the tourists will be flocking to Makro next if the logic hold true.

Better quality eggs can be found at any local daily market. 

For those that needed to be reminded.

2 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Amazing Thailand.

Yes indeed, amazing Thailand, this is an advertisement placed today in a Dutch daily newspaper by the TAT

Pay attention they advertise that you can stay in the country without quarantine, they only mention 7 days on holiday on Phuket first.

Holidays?.png

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, zzaa09 said:

...and they're all quite spectacular! 

That is, unless one is a whinging and uptight Farang caught up in their own restless mind.????

Never mind the peaceful beauty of nature.

Change your medication, mate. The current ones aren't working. Also get an English interpreter to decipher your post. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Best time to visit if not camping.....waterfalls must be roaring.

Yes indeed, especially in many of the Northern National Parks among the mountains and forests in Lampang, Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai Provinces, all familiar to me when I was a Tourist Police Volunteer. Example:-

Wang Kaew Waterfall in Doi Luang National Park (Northern Lampang Province, near Wang Nuea off route 120 to Phayao):-

Wang Kaew Waterfall

Edited by Burma Bill
additional information
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Peterphuket said:

Yes indeed, amazing Thailand, this is an advertisement placed today in a Dutch daily newspaper by the TAT

Pay attention they advertise that you can stay in the country without quarantine, they only mention 7 days on holiday on Phuket first.

Holidays?.png

Here's an English one I came across today. Pretty much the same details https://fanclubthailand.co.uk/coronavirus-covid-19-thailand-travel-advice/

• Like 1