I got my pfizer appointment

kralledr

35 minutes ago, ardsong said:

I cannot understand that the Government mentions the 70+ as risk group, while some 40- got an appointment for a jab already and some 70+ still did not get any reply from expatvac?????

Supply & demand vary from place to place, and the expiry date for assorted drugs just makes it all the more complicated to organise.

Inconsistencies from one province or hospital to another don't have to be signs either of conspiracy or of incompetence. Though of course they may be in any particular instance ...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mfd101 said:

Supply & demand vary from place to place, and the expiry date for assorted drugs just makes it all the more complicated to organise.

Inconsistencies from one province or hospital to another don't have to be signs either of conspiracy or of incompetence. Though of course they may be in any particular instance ...

Or maybes just the supply and demand dituation

5 hours ago, ardsong said:

I cannot understand that the Government mentions the 70+ as risk group, while some 40- got an appointment for a jab already and some 70+ still did not get any reply from expatvac?????

Same here, 64 years old and signed up August 1. This is a joke

• Like 1

all you old folks should stop complaining, it has been six freaking month for yall to get your act together, for the last six month it was all about people 60+ getting vaccinated, if you didn't get it by now, you screw up along the line most 60+ has come and gone, while all the under 60 are sitting and waiting for our turn, how long do you expect us to wait till you pull up your pants.

• Sad 2

5 hours ago, vinci said:

all you old folks should stop complaining, it has been six freaking month for yall to get your act together, for the last six month it was all about people 60+ getting vaccinated, if you didn't get it by now, you screw up along the line most 60+ has come and gone, while all the under 60 are sitting and waiting for our turn, how long do you expect us to wait till you pull up your pants.

I, for one, don't "expect" you to do anything. You're mistaken if you believe any of us has any sway with the system.

In your case you chose to take an opportunity to be offensive and abusive to your fellow expats.

Well done. Now we have your measure.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, malthebluff said:

It's free the government have said and also said if some are charging then they will be prosecuted 

Th only vaccine shot I heard that they were charging for was the Moderna shot, which will only be given at a private hospital and costs around 1700 baht per shot. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, vinci said:

Firstly It was not possible 6mths ago to get anything but Sinovac which is not suitable for over 60s, I registered ASP with expatvac  and am still waiting to hear. Now sonny Jim, you young whippersnapper, pull your pants down and prepare yourself for a good whipping.

• Haha 1

On 9/11/2021 at 1:06 PM, ardsong said:

I think it depends as well in what color zone you stay?!