Thailand Second Home Membership Program

Just read that the changed the Vacation investment program in Thailand Second Home Membership programme which should be government backed via the Thai Longstay management company. The attraction of this scheme is that it offers the benifits of the TAT longstay tourism programme. Meaning you get something that is already available and you will give away your property for a fee (500,000) and then lease 30 years ((100,000 a year) back your own property from a shark real estate agent who paid noting, but only receives and will receive more in the future. How much will the lease price be after 30 years when you have to register the new lease... I think it is a rip-off. Now I read the disclaimer:

Thai Longstay Management Company Limited reserves the right to modify, limit, and/ or cancel any of the privileges and/or benefits offered without prior notice'. :o

Just read that the changed the Vacation investment program in Thailand Second Home Membership programme which should be government backed via the Thai Longstay management company. The attraction of this scheme is that it offers the benifits of the TAT longstay tourism programme. Meaning you get something that is already available and you will give away your property for a fee (500,000) and then lease 30 years ((100,000 a year) back your own property from a shark real estate agent who paid noting, but only receives and will receive more in the future. How much will the lease price be after 30 years when you have to register the new lease... I think it is a rip-off. Now I read the disclaimer:

Thai Longstay Management Company Limited reserves the right to modify, limit, and/ or cancel any of the privileges and/or benefits offered without prior notice'. :o

Quick, give me a pen.Where do I sign up?