Thammanat to remain Palang Pracharat sec-gen, DPM Prawit remains party leader

webfact

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Somsak said the party leader, Deputy Prime Minister Prawit Wongsuwan, encouraged the party to forge unity and harmony at the meeting today.

Love is in the air.

Fat guy and convicted heroin dealer conquer the world.

Me wonders, how you can focus on the needs and put all your energy into running a country in trouble. 

Me wonders, how the entire electorate can be silent watching the boys behaving worse than a couple of unattended kindergarteners. 

Me wonders, if this all is really the ideal path to put Thailand back onto her tracks of the early 90s where she was before or if this beautiful country with its nice people is heading unhindered into the abyss of "mai pen rai"? 

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Sydebolle said:

Me wonders, how you can focus on the needs and put all your energy into running a country in trouble. 

Me wonders, how the entire electorate can be silent watching the boys behaving worse than a couple of unattended kindergarteners. 

Me wonders, if this all is really the ideal path to put Thailand back onto her tracks of the early 90s where she was before or if this beautiful country with its nice people is heading unhindered into the abyss of "mai pen rai"? 

Me wonders, if anyone is really paying attention what's going on behind the curtain. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1