Import An Enfield

I'm in Goa. What's the situation if I want to import an Enfield from India to Thailand?

Yeah, I travel to India every couple of months. I fell in love with those Enfields and really wanted to import one to use in Phuket. But,...if you read through the auto forum that will put that idea to rest forever. it will cost you 100%+ of the value to do that. Forget it. Goa's cool too, spent some time there.

I'm in Goa. What's the situation if I want to import an Enfield from India to Thailand?

Yeah, I travel to India every couple of months. I fell in love with those Enfields and really wanted to import one to use in Phuket. But,...if you read through the auto forum that will put that idea to rest forever. it will cost you 100%+ of the value to do that. Forget it. Goa's cool too, spent some time there.

I hear the bang lassi's are delicious as well. :o

Sheet, your talking 'bout Enfield auto! Thought at first was talking about the rifle LOL

You're getting warmer. Classic English Motorcycle - think Steve McQueen, Rebel without a cause, etc..

I was thinking the rifle too

Sheet, your talking 'bout Enfield auto! Thought at first was talking about the rifle LOL

You're getting warmer. Classic English Motorcycle - think Steve McQueen, Rebel without a cause, etc..

Yeah, well unless you spent any time in India you probably wouldn't know it, but two absolutely brilliant classic vehicles are still produced brand new, at cheap prices, with updated features, but basically preserved in their native state: The enfield motorcycle and the Ambassador, which was a factory installed by Morris. I want both an Ambassador and and Enfield in Thailand, but can never get it. Very cool.

Yeah, well unless you spent any time in India you probably wouldn't know it, but two absolutely brilliant classic vehicles are still produced brand new, at cheap prices, with updated features, but basically preserved in their native state: The enfield motorcycle and the Ambassador, which was a factory installed by Morris. I want both an Ambassador and and Enfield in Thailand, but can never get it. Very cool.

We used to say the queen kept her chickens in the royal enfield ! gettit ?

HEY, This brings back memories, but i cant for the like of me see me riding an enfield during the day and going out at night in the morris oxford !, oh shit, deja vu, i did it already in the 50s ! ,have i had a dream ? :o

HEY, This brings back memories, but i cant for the like of me see me riding an enfield during the day and going out at night in the morris oxford !, oh shit, deja vu, i did it already in the 50s ! ,have i had a dream ? :o

Oh, the Ambassador (Morris) is now top shelf. I'm told the body design is circa 1950s, but they have redone the components, modern ABS I think, AND you can get an embassy-like interior with curtains, flower vases etc.. With a driver you feel like royalty in one. So, yeah, grab your girl, your top hat and cane and head for the west end, er, Thonglor I guess.

Oh, the Ambassador (Morris) is now top shelf. I'm told the body design is circa 1950s, but they have redone the components, modern ABS I think, AND you can get an embassy-like interior with curtains, flower vases etc.. With a driver you feel like royalty in one. So, yeah, grab your girl, your top hat and cane and head for the west end, er, Thonglor I guess.

Yeah, sorry all you shooters, it's a bike. Thanks for the info. i used to have a Miroku shotgun but had to give up shooting when I came here. Who knows?........maybe one day.

Yeah, sorry all you shooters, it's a bike. Thanks for the info. i used to have a Miroku shotgun but had to give up shooting when I came here. Who knows?........maybe one day.

you can shoot the shit on here no problem :D

you can shoot the shit on here no problem :D

yeah, I'm a gun lover too. Only problem is when I shoot too soon.