17 year old daughter visa extension requirements

Good day to all, I am on a non B visa and my daughter (dependant) visa is  Non O. We are from the Philippines and I have been with the company for 18 years now, I would like to know the requirements for extending her Visa and had experience in doing this for advise, our agency used to do it but they have increased their fees and do not want to help in getting the requirements if I dont go with their services, with their 400% increase in fees I thought I would reather do it my self. Thank you in advance. Stay safe everyone!

• Like 1

It is really a simple extension to apply for.

You will need her birth certificate and a copy. If not in English or Thai it has to be translated to Thai.

Copies of her passport photo page, visa, current extension stamp and TM6 departure card.

Copies of your passport photo page and extension stamp. You may also need a letter from your employer confirming you are still working for them.

22 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It is really a simple extension to apply for.

You will need her birth certificate and a copy. If not in English or Thai it has to be translated to Thai.

Copies of her passport photo page, visa, current extension stamp and TM6 departure card.

Copies of your passport photo page and extension stamp. You may also need a letter from your employer confirming you are still working for them.

Thank you Ubon Joe. No need for taxes or company registration?